Chapter 7

"How is your preparation for the Math exam, Violet?" Chloe asked me.

"Cool." I replied. The Math exam is tomorrow. And yeah I had a good preparation for the exam.

"Everyone knows that. You always have good preparation for exams, Violet."Christina said. "I wish I could be like you."

"Who wishes to be like who?" A male voice asked from behind.

I turned around to see who it was and saw it was Corbyn. He sat in the chair beside me and smiled at me.

I looked around the cafeteria and saw most of the people were staring at our table and Chloe looked like her eyes are going come out of her skull.

Yeah I talked with Corbyn everyday in Instagram but avoided him most of the time in school. I didn't wanted to be the topic of talk of everyone in the school.

Don't get me wrong, I am not socially awkward and not popular either. And Corbyn had became really popular in few days. So obviously everyone was going to talk about how an average girl can be friends with the popular boy,right? Sounds like a cliche teenfiction. But he would have never be my friend if I didn't talk with him in Instagram.

"You look surprised." Corbyn said raising his eyebrows. Obviously he was oblivious to all the stares.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Actually I needed help." He said.

I was going to ask what but I couldn't got the chance because Christina beat me and said,"Hey, Corbyn." I don't know why but she was blushing.

"Oh, Hi, Christina. Nice to meet you again." Corbyn said.

"You know her?" I asked him surprised.

"And you know him?" Chloe asked me, she was still in shock.

"Yeah, I know Christina. I met her at a party few days ago. Corbyn said to me then turned to Chloe. "And also yes, Violet knows me."

"How?" Chloe asked.

"Long story short, I met him in Instagram and when he first came I didn't know it was him." I answered her question.

"Oh." Was all she said then shot me a look that said 'you have to tell me everything in details later'.

I nodded at her then Corbyn spoke,"So as I was saying, I need your help."

"What?" I asked.

"I heard that you are really good at math and tomorrow is our exam so can you tutor me for tonight." He said.

I was going to reject and tell him to ask someone else because I wasn't free tonight but then Christina said," I can tutor you if you don't mind."

"Yeah, she can help you besides I am not free tonight. And she is also good in maths." I said to Corbyn.

"Alright, if you aren't free." He said sounding a little disappointed.

"Okay, then I will meet you after school. Then we will decide where I can tutor you." Christina said excited.

"Okay." He said to Christina then turned to me."I have to go now. I will see you later."

Then he stood up and hugged me. And for some unknown reason my heart rate increased a little and I got a strange feeling in my stomach as soon as his arm around me.

"Bye." I said to him once he relesed me. The he walked away.

After some time, Chloe came and sat where Corbyn was some minutes ago. She nughed me with her elbow and looked up at her.

"What?" I asked her.

"I think Christina likes Corbyn. She was blushing the whole time he was here." Chloe said.

"Yeah, I also think that." I said to her. But I didn't feel so good about that.

"And I also noticed something else." She said smirking at me.

"What?"

"You have to figure that out on your own, Violet." She said then started a conversation with my other friend.

And I sat there thinking what I have to figure oit on my own.

A/N

Comment guys!❤