Chapter 6

Violet's P.O.V:

I was in my English class, sitting bored.

Our English teacher was absent cz she was sick. So we had a free class. Everyone was doing whatever they wanted with their friends but I had no friend in this class.

So after sometime of being bored  I decided to took my sketch book out of my bag and start sketching.

I was in the middle of sketching a character from a drama I saw last week when I felt some movement beside me. I looked up and saw Corbyn was sitting in the sit beside me.

"Hey!" He said to me.

"Hi. What are you doing here?" I said with annoyence in my voice.

"Sitting." He answered sheepishly.

I looked around and saw some girls were glaring at me. Seriously, girls! Grow up.

"You have a lot of fans whom I think would be very happy if you sit beside them. So, excuse me." I said.

"You are excused. And I know I have a lot of fans but you know I love my haters too." He said smirking.

"Whatever." I said then started doing my sketch again.

"So, tell me something about you?" He said.

"Why should I?" I asked.

"Wait, you don't need to. I already know a lot of things about you."

"Oh really?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Yup." He said popping the p.

"Then tell me what do you know?"

"Alright. Your name is Violet Sanders. You have a little brother named Jacob who is really annoying. Your favourite colour is black. Your favourite band is The Vamps. You have a huge crush on Cameron Dallas. Your father died in a car accident. Your best friend is Chloe. You are single and only had one ex."

My jaw litterally dropped on the floor. How did he know so many things about me? These are the things only my friends and Corbyn knew.

"How the hell do yo-" I started then the realization hit me.

"Don't tell me you are the one I am thinking you are." I said to him.

"Princess, I am telling you I am the one you are thinking I am." He said smirking.

"Then why didn't you tell me, idiot?" I asked playfully pumching his arm." I even asked you yesterday and you said you were in LA."

"I thought it would be fun to tell you in person so I can see your reaction. And let me tell you, your reaction was hilarious." He said laughing.

"Jerk."

"Thanks for informing me. I didn't know." He said.

I rolled my eyes then asked,"So what are you doing here in Florida?"

"My dad got transferred here so moved here. He was looking for schools for me. I remembered you read in this school so I told him I want to go here and he agreed." He said, his cheeks turning little pink.

"Cool." I said smiling at him, he smiled back.

"So, what was my first impression on you?" He asked.

"I thought you were a arrogant jerk who just plays with girls hearts." I said to him smirking.

"Yeah maybe I am a arrogant jerk but I don't play with girls hearts, you know that right?"

"Yeah, I know." I said smiling assuringly at him. Then the bell rang indicating the class was finish. I had to go to my next class quickly so I stood up and said to him,"I have to go now. See you later."

"Um, maybe or maybe not." He said mimicking me from yesterday.

I glared at him then said,"Bye."

"Bye." He said laughing then I turned around and went to my next class.

A/N

Dedicated to all the limelights who are reading this fanfiction. I am really grateful to you guys. Thnx for giving your time for this fanfic. And comment if you guys are liking the story or not.