Chapter 13

I waited for his text the whole Saturday but never came. At last becoming impatient I decided to text him in sunday evening.

Are you still mad at me?
Sent Sunday, 6:35

I am not mad at you.
Delivered Sunday, 6;36

So, do you forgive me?
Sent Sunday, 6:36

Yes, I do.
Delivered Sunday, 6:37

I know I have said this before but I am really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you.
Sent Sunday, 6:38

Its okay. I understand.
Delivered Sunday,6:38

Are we okay now?
Sent Sunday,6:39

Yes, we are.
Delivered Sunday,6:40

So can we hang out like before?
Sent Sunday, 6:40

Sure. I willpick you up at 5 tomorrow. Is it okay?
Delivered Sunday,6:41

Its cool. So see you tomorrow then.
Sent Sunday, 6:41

See you tomorrow, Bye.
Delivered Sunday,6:42

Bye :)
Sent Sunday, 6:42

I put my phone down smiling. I was really happy that he forgave me and tomorrow I am surely gonna tell him how I feel.

* * *

The next day I went to the school all happy. Corbyn and I were back to normal. He behaved just like before and I was really glad about that.

The day went really quick and before I know it, it was 5 pm. As the clocks hit 5 pm I started pacing around my living room, he would be here any time and I was really nervous. Like super nervous.

I heard the sound of a car parking infront of my house. And I started to become more nervous that I started chewing my nails.

Then there was a knock on the door. I nervously checked myself one last time in the mirror then went to open the door. I opened the door and there he stood in all his glory.

"Hey, Corbyn." I said to him.

"Hi, Violet. You look nice." He said.

"Thanks." I said blushing.

"I think we should start heading to where we are going." Corbyn said.

"Sure." I said then step outside the house on the porch and started locking the door. Then we started walking towards his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked Corbyn once we were inside his car and he started the engine.

"You will see." He replied.

"Ugh! Why can't you tell me? I don't like surprises."

"I can't do anything. You have to wait for this surprise and believe me its worth it. He said while driving.

I groaned in annoyence and he laughed then staryed focusing on driving.

After sometime, I started the radio and scrolled throw the channels. In one channel, In the name of love by bebe rexha stated playing and I stopped at that channel as it was one of my favorite songs.

Then I closed my eyes and started humming the song, also enjoyed the wind passing through the window.

After what felt like ages, atlast the car came to a halt. I opened my eyes and saw we were basically in the middle of nowhere. There were only trees and the road around us. Nothing else.