Tattler's Tale

[Leo and Mark's room]

Leo-Okay, I would like to call this secret meeting to an order. So, who did what?

(Mikey raises his hand)

Leo-Mikey?

Mikey-When I was professing my love to my favorite goth poet, Mal Kingston, I was wearing Dad's white wedding tux and I painted it...black, I painted it black, I don't like white or any bright colors so I painted it black.

Casey-Oh man! Did he find out that it was painted black?

Mikey-Yes but I told him that when I was taking it to the washers it got mixed with someone else's outfit and it turned black.

Leo-Don't worry, your secret is safe with us. Casey, why don't you go?

Casey-Okay, so you know how all these blackouts were going around?

All-Yeah?

Casey-Well, I was me! I turned the amps up loud and I guess I used one too many.

All-Whoa.

Leo-Alright, here's mine. When I was parking the van, some idiot parked their car really close to me and I had my spiked belt on, and while I was trying to squeeze between the cars, my belt scratched the van.

April-Wow. Okay, here's mine. You know how dad saved that disco ball from like the 80's?

All-Yeah?

April-Well, guess who shattered it.

All-(Gasp)

(April talks to the viewers)

April-Everybody has secrets, and sometimes you need a place to let it out where you can tell anybody... Well, except one person.

(Knock at the door)

CJ-Hey guys can I come in?

All-No!

CJ-I'm coming in anyway! (Enters the room)

CJ-What's going on here?

All-Nothing.

CJ-Is this a secrets club?

All-Uuuhh...No?

April-Wait, how did you know?

CJ-I wasn't eavesdropping on your conversation. Can I join?

Duncan-Sorry CJ, but you're a tattle-tell.

CJ-Am not! DJ, I didn't tell April that you used her bed sheets as Rex's bathroom pad then put them back without washing them.

April-You did what now?

CJ-And Donnie, I did'nt tell Mikey that you're the one who caught his ghost friend and did experiments on her.

Mikey-So that's why Adeline hasn't contacted me back.

Donnie-Heh, heh.

Leo-Sorry CJ, but since your a tattle tell you can't join.

CJ-FINE! (Throws his crown in anger) Mom! They won't let me join their secrets club! (Gets out of the room)

April/Mikey-...You did what now?

DJ-Anyway, guess who chewed dad's slippers and blamed it on Rex.

(The next day April woke up to see CJ on her bed)

April-CJ? What are you doing here?

CJ-Oh it's just that, I need a maid for my teaparty. (Holds up maid's outfit)