Back in Black

(At home, April is working on a model of the solar system)

April-And done. Finally.

Mikey-Hey April.

April-AH! (As April screams she accidentally hits the container Mikey was holding which was filled blood and it spills on the project) Mikey, you got blood on my project!

Mikey-Relax, it's fake. Unfortunately.

(A few minutes later, we see April and Mikey mopping up the fake blood)

Mikey-Needs more molasses to make it more thick. (Goes in the kitchen)

(Knock at the door)

April-(Opens door) Hey Sam, hey Mary, come on in.

Sam-My parents are at work, so I had to bring my little sister.

April-No problem.

(A few finishing touches later)

April-And we're done.

Sam-So how did it get ruined?

April-My brother spilled fake blood on it.

Sam-shudders

Mikey-Hey April, I- (notices Mary) Uuuuhhhhhhhhhh... (drops fake blood then leaves)

(As April turns around, she sees red footprints on the walls)

April-What the?

(A few minutes later, Mikey starts stalking Mary much to her discomfort)

(In the living room, Mary was watching tv while Mikey was stalking her from the fireplace)

Mikey-"Sigh".

Mary-Huh?

(She's doesn't see Mikey)

Mary-Hey, where's the bathroom?

April-It's upstairs, to your left, last door.

(Upstairs)

(In the hallway, Mikey's head drops down from the attic)

Mikey-"Sigh".

Mary-(turns around but oesn't see him) Hello?

(In the backyard, Mary was jump roping while Mikey spies on her from the dog house)

Mikey-"Sigh".

(Mary turns around to not see Mikey, but Rex)

(We see Mikey looking at her through the window of his room)

[Raph and Mikey's room]

Mikey-"Sigh". I know she's not really my type, but she's so. What's the word my brothers use? Beautiful. (talking to Ella's bust) Ella, you're the one I love, but until we are united, we need to see other people. Okay, I'm gonna try and talk to her.

(In the kitchen)

(Mary goes to the fridge and finds Mikey's fake blood)

Mary-What's this?

Mikey-I see you found my blood.

(As Mary closes the fridge she sees Mikey behind the door and drops the fake blood on her dress)

Mary-shudders

Mikey-It's beet juice, molasses, cocoa powder, and red dye. I'm actually glad you splattered it on yourself because now I see that I made it too thick. (Holds out hand covered in fake blood) Hi, I'm Mikey.

(Mary runs away)

(Upstairs, Mary got out of the bathroom)

Mikey-Hi Mary.