11 Crowds a Leapin'

[Christmas Eve]

April-... It's almost Christmas and it's the perfect time to be in the Crowd house.

(Goes into the hallway and everything is decorated)

Casey-🎵Christmas time is totally rad! I want those gifts, so I won't be bad!🎵 Ugh!

April-Having some trouble writing a song?

Casey-Yeah, I'm like Santa stuck in the chimney. Hey, that's not bad. 🎵Stuck like Santa in the chimney! Just get out there and gimme gimme gimme!🎵...Garbage.

Duncan-That song makes no 'frankin' sense! Hohoho! My twelve puns of Christmas are going off on a great start! I only need eleven 'mer'! Hohoho! Make that ten!

Mark-Hey April! Check it out, I made the best Christmas outfit!

Mom-Has anyone seen my plaid tablecloth?

Mark-...Sshhhh...

Leo-Don't worry about buying me a gift Karai. It's literally just our first Christmas together and it's just a gift that I'll remember forever. No pressure.

[At the mall by a calendars kiosk]

Karai-Right...Bye honey...UGH!

(Downstairs April was looking for her snow boots)

April-Nope, nope. Guess I'm going in.

CJ-Dear sister, allow me to look through those disgusting boots for you. (Goes in the pile)...found them!

April-Okay, what's going on? What do you want?

CJ-To get a good haul from Santa. Look, I'm not exactly the nicest person in the world, so I'm gonna fix this. I have one day to erase three hundred and sixty four days of naughty.

Donnie-You do realize this Kris Kringle doesn't exist right?

CJ-angrily What?

Donnie-Traveling the world in one day while delivering presents to a minimum of at least 11 kids while stopping for milk and cookies is highly illogical. So x equals no stinking way. (Bites candy cane)

CJ-Your lucky I'm trying to be nice.

(Mom was hanging the stockings)

Mom-You know what I want for Christmas? A bigger fireplace.

Duncan-What's that mom? I can 'holly' hear you! Hohoho! That's three!

(Luke was hiding in his stocking and gave Duncan a thumbs down)

Duncan-Luke, are you 'stocking' me? Hohoho! That's four!

(April goes in the dining room and sees Raph lifting the drawer)

Raph-See anything?

Mikey-Nope.

April-Looking for gifts from mom and dad huh? Have you checked dad's underwear drawer?

Raph-mockingly Have we checked dad's underwear drawer?

Mikey-This didn't our first rodeo April.

(April goes in the kitchen)

Dad-Hey April! Your just in time to try out my holiday figgy pudding! (Opens the pot and smoke comes out)

April-And ruin the surprise at dinner? I don't think so.

Duncan-Look at dad getting 'figgy' with it! Hohoho! Number five!

Dad-Ha! Oh Duncan, your 12 puns of Christmas are hilarious! Wanna try the pudding?