5: Old Comrades

The two SUV's, ridden with bulletholes, slowed to a stop at the edge of the road.

Nick jumped out of his, looking behind them. "Yeah I think we should be able to breath for a second."

Dan carried Wolford out, keeping his arm around him to help him up. "His bleeding stopped but we still need to get the hospital."

Andr moved her seat up. "Call them, then."

"That's a little hard when you are in cars you shouldnt be in, as well as since we could lead them right to where ," Nick answered.

Andr shifted her weight. "Can we somehow hack the little computer thing on this car?"

Foxy shook his head. "No. This is pretty high tech."

Nick pulled out his phone. "I have someone that might be able to find it. See if you can detach it."

He reached down, gripping at the middle console. A small box was out slightly near the back. He pushed it in and it came out. "Think they can hack into this? I don't see any plugs or anything on it."

"Yes I'm pretty sure." Nick put his phone up to his ear, ringing.

"Yo wassup." Loud music blasted through the speaker. "Talk a little bit louder nigga I can't you over the sound of 3 bad bitches dropping it on me."

Nick sighed. "We need some help with some hacking. Pretty hard shit."

"Man I'm on my day off you know, cuz. Just meet me at the club we used to go to when we were younger. Well sneak in. Just meet me there alone, ight nigga."

"Why alone though? You know me bro I don't pull no pussy shit."

"Just in case, 'cause last time you did this I almost got my shit busted. It ain't that I don't trust you, but I don't trust you in that department."

"One of 'em cool as hell though, so I'mma bring him."

"Fuck it. But just him. The club. Meet me there. See ya 'lil nigga."

"Ight. See ya Finnick." He let his arm hang. "Me and Foxy going to meet up with Finnick at the Lights Out Club."

Judy poked her head out. "What about the rest of us?"

"I can give you some locations where I used to hide from the police," Nick replied. He hopped back into the car, letting Foxy know to drive off. They passed Dan and Wolford's car, signaling to follow them.

()

The otter gulped. "Sir, they took out our entire team! And it looks like they took two of our SUV's."

Ashton slammed his fist into the table. A cup of coffee shook, dribbling some on the side. "Fuck! Track those SUV's," he said.

His paws typed quickly, moving his mouse to open the tracking files. A map appeared, two blips showing on a road. "Their making their way to Downtown. Do you want to send someone to get them?"

Ashton held his mouth open. "Of course I want a fucking squad after them! Get Squadron B12 to get them."

"What about the meeting at the Casanova Arena?"

"That's still on."

"But there shouldn't be any reason to do it, since Derrick should have already gotten the information."

"Somehow, he doesn't, since he has been away for a while. Jared will meet up and exchange the information."

Sipping the coffee, the otter said, "What about sending him a email or some other means of communication?"

Ashton waved it off. "Too dangerous. Someone could intercept and download the files."

"Should we move the meeting to the Zootennial Stadium?"

"There's a concert there. It would be too crowded." Ashton placed his paws on the table. He grabbed the coffee mug, gulping it down.