@greenwriter

Stories written by Janelle Ruiz, who loves green 💚 greenwriter

1. The Bachelor - first ever English novel na natapos ko! Achievement ito for me 😂 akala ko nga di ko kakayanin pero heto, kilig na kilig ako ngayon! 4:44 pm, 122717, natapos ko ang kwentong ito. Nakaka-tawa 'to at nakaka-kilig! Super! Hindi naman sa bobo ako masyado,  (medyo lang hahaha) hindi lang talaga ako magaling umintindi ng kwento kapag English tapos novel pa. Pero dahil hindi naman malalim yung words na ginamit, kinaya ko at tumagos sa puso ko, bes! I loved the way Zach pursued Julianne. I loved the way Julianne handles herself despite of all the plastics around her. I loved the way they developed their feelings for each other. I loved how this story made me go crazy. In short, I LOVE THIS STORY! So you better read this guys! Di kayo magsisisi. (Note: Mukhang dahil dito, masasanay na akong magbasa ng English novels ❤)

2. The Transient Wife - super ganda rin nito! Not your ordinary fixed-marriage story. Parang The Bachelor rin na, nakakatawa at sobrang nakakakilig. May nadagdag nga lang, dito kasi, may na-feel akong sakit. Naramdaman ko yung feels ni Cassandra nung nasa malapit na ang epilogue. Dalang dala ako sa story na 'to! 💕

3. His Lovely Ward - romance na may halong mystery ito. Baliw rin dito ang female lead. She's crazy. He's serious. And they collide everytime they're together. They are both intelligent in their own ways. She's a doctor. He's a lawyer and an agent. Hindi naman 'to sobrang seryoso, nakakatawa rin ito kasi nga baliw rin si Angelica just like Cass and Julianne. (Siyempre kasi related ang stories nila sa isa't- isa).

4. The Perfect Lie - the most awaited story of Liam and Chanty. Chanty is a single mother. And unlike the common "twist" of stories, Liam is NOT the biological father of her son. (Well, at first, while I was reading The Transient Wife, I thought it was Liam but obv I was wrong.) Liam (as what I've read on The Bachelor) is in love with Chanty since they were young. And after so many years, they met again, and a situation came that made Chanty lie about Liam being the father of her son.

Note: These 1-4 stories are related to each other. And for better reading experience, here's the right order: The Transient Wife, His Lovely Ward, The Bachelor, The Perfect Lie.  But you can still understand each story without reading the others. 😉

5. Toto and The Boys: Jackie - This story is about Jackie, the typical office girl, a little bratty and definitely crazy. Read this one, for you to know more about her and how she survived from her literally crazy and creepy stalker. This one's rom-com. So I'm sure you'll love this as much as I do! And by the way, do you want to know who's Toto? You'll know who this awesome one is if you'll read the "boy's" story 😉😂

6. Toto and The Boys: George - This is about George, the strong and adventurous one. It's about her forced engagement with a very serious man named Jordan Ledesma.

7. Toto and The Boys: Dannie - This is the third and last story of the boys. And unlike the two, Dannie's story is kind of serious. That's because she had a dark past that gave her some kind of a trauma. Curious? Find out more about how Dannie faced her fear by reading her story.

Note: Just like #1-#4, these stories are related to each other (obviously). The "boys" live at the same apartment that's why. But you can still understand each story without reading the others. (Again, just like #1-#4)

8. Swap - Interesting plot. So you better try this one! I'm sure you'll love this too 😉
-

Note: I'm going to edit this one after I finish reading her other stories.