i.

*•.¸♡ ❀ ♡¸.•*

*•.¸♡ ❀ ♡¸.•*

one| who the hell are you?

It had been three years since Alice was found wandering on the side of the road. Three years since her mother moved her and her sister all the way to New York for a fresh start. Alice was glad for the fresh start. She was growing sick and tired of all the whispers and looks that she would get from everyone in her neighborhood and school.

Always whispering and gossiping about the "Looney Girl," who thinks she went to Wonderland. Though her sister Scarlett wasn't too excited about the move, she hated seeing her sister constantly talked about and sad all the time. So, when they arrived in New York, the two sisters were glad.

Eighteen year old Alice looked at herself in the mirror and gave herself a once over before she turned towards her sister. "Scar, what do you think?" Scarlet looked up from her book and at her sister's outfit. She scrunched up her nose and shrugged, "Could be better."

Alice gave her sister an incredulous look, "Could be better? What kind of bullshit answer is that? Do you like the outfit, yes or no?" Scarlet looked at the outfit, which consisted of a small white cropped tank top, black leather skirt, fishnet leggings and black heeled combat boots. "No I don't really like it."

"Excellent, I'll wear it then!" Alice turned back to the mirror and applied red lipstick to her plump lips before giving her lips a smack. She stared at herself in the mirror and let out a heavy sigh. She absolutely hated the way she looked. From her golden hair, to her imperfect skin, to the eyes that no longer shone as bright as they used to.

Alice realized she was unhappy with not only the way she looked, but herself in general. From her slightly messed up mind, to the abnormal dreams she had (well more like nightmares), she was starting to truly question if she was actually sane.

As she leaned closer to the mirror, she saw a flash of purple striped fur and an abnormally large smile. "Cheshire?" She placed her hand on the mirror and fell through. Alice let out a gasp as she found herself falling down a dark and empty pit of nothingness.

A very familiar feeling washed over her as she fell endlessly down a dark abyss, with no escape and no way of knowing where she was going. It was exactly like her descent into Wonderland.

Alice felt terrified as she was completely and utterly frozen in fear as the fall seemed never ending. Suddenly, the dark wasn't so dark anymore and she could she flashes of things, simple colors that turned into shapes, and shapes that turned into people. People that Alice had never seen before.