ii.

*•.¸♡ ❀ ♡¸.•*

*•.¸♡ ❀ ♡¸.•*

two| hangovers are the worst

      Alice groaned at the sound of  someone knocking at her door. She turned her body towards the door without opening her eyes, knowing that the second she did, the thumping headache that she had would only grow worse.

Alice sighed in relief when the knocking finally stopped. However, that relief was short lived because as quickly as it stopped, it started again. "Whoever you are please go away," Alice whisper shouted.

"Alice it's me," the voice of her sister entered her ears. Alice didn't respond so her sister rolled her eyes and barged into her room anyways. Alice let out a sigh of annoyance at the intrusion but still didn't move a muscle or open her eyes.

"Get up it's about time you started your day," Scarlet said as she plopped down on the bed and snatched the covers off Alice. "I got you some aspirin and coffee for that major hangover I know you have."

Alice slowly opened her eyes, immediately regretting her decision as the light from her window hit her intensely, causing a pain behind her eyes and her headache to become worse.

Alice let out another loud groan and Scarlet scoffed, "No one told you to drink that much dummy."

Alice cracked a half smile, "It seemed like a good idea at the time plus I didn't see you stopping me."

"Don't blame me for your idiocy," Scarlet said, letting out another scoff at her sister and her antics. Alice finally found the courage to open her eyes again and let out a hiss. "Hey ugly, you think you can reach into my night stand and grab my sunglasses?"

Scarlet let out a bark of laugher as she reached for the night stand and pulled out the sunglasses. "You do realize I'm the cuter one of the two of us, right?" Scarlet tossed the sunglasses at Alice but handed the coffee and aspirin to her.

Alice slid the glasses onto her face and took the pills and coffee gratefully, "Thanks." Scarlet simply hummed and stood up.

"There's breakfast on the table. You should eat something. But uh, take a shower first, you kind of smell."

Alice's eyebrows scrunched as she slowly sniffed herself. She smacked her lips at her sister and swung her legs over the side of her bed, standing upright. The descent to the bathroom was a slow and tiresome one, but once she had taken a shower, she felt a lot better.