iii.

*•.¸♡ ❀ ♡¸.•*

*•.¸♡ ❀ ♡¸.•*

three| sketchy abandoned church

For the first time in a while Alice was relaxing in her bed after taking a well needed nap. She was lounging comfortably with her laptop on her lap binging Supernatural. Her time of relaxation was cut short however when her phone started going off, Simon's name flashing across her screen.

She closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose in aggravation. This boy really knew when to call at the wrong time.

On the fifth ring Alice finally picked up her phone, "Hello?"

"Oh Alice thank God! I need your help," Simon's panicked voice said from the other side of the phone. At the tone of his voice Alice sat up a bit straighter, "Simon what's wrong, who's dead?"

"No one yet, Clary's missing."

Alice let out a huff and rolled her eyes, "And what do you want me to do about that?"

Simon sputtered a couple of times on the phone as if Alice's question was the most absurd thing that he had ever heard of in his entire life. "Help me find her Ali."

Alice clicked her tongue and sighed for the umpteenth time, "I don't know, I mean my care for Clary's well-being is kind of non-existent."

"But your care for mine is. Plus I'm outside this sketchy looking abandoned church and I could use some back up."

Alice blanched at his words, "You're where? Simon Lewis, are you insane? Stay put, I'm coming to you text me the address."

Alice ended the call and slid out of bed with a huff. She decided it'd be smart to put on some converse seeing as she was going to go trekking around an abandoned church to find Clary. She turned to leave her room but, after catching a glimpse of herself in her full length mirror, she turned back.

She stared at herself for a couple of seconds before she slowly turned around and pulled her shirt up over her head. She closed her eyes in disappointment at what she saw. On her back was a rather large tattoo of a sword one that no one but her could see. "Yup, still crazy."

Alice pulled her shirt back over her head, grabbed her phone, and quietly opened her door. She looked around the apartment to see if anyone else was around and when she didn't see another soul, she left.