ALICE

(𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙲𝙴)

*•.¸♡ ❀ ♡¸.•*

*•.¸♡ ❀ ♡¸.•*

(𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙲𝙴)

to wonderland we go

★彡 ❦ 彡★                              ★彡 ❦ 彡★

      Alice happily played in her front yard twirling and picking up sticks and sword fighting with the air to her hearts desire until the voice of her mother made her falter. "Alice darling come on inside."

Twelve year old Alice put down her stick quickly looked at her mom and pouted, "Just 5 more minutes mom, please." Marian looked at her daughter and shook her head, "Alice."

"Just 5 minutes and then I'll be back in and I'll be all washed up," Alice pleaded giving her mom big puppy eyes and puffing out her bottom lip.

Marian took one look at her daughter and cracked, "Alright 5 minutes but after that I'm coming out here again and dragging you in myself."

Alice face was graced with the biggest and brightest smile, one that could quite literally brighten anyone's day no matter how down they were. She ran into the forest to pick some flowers as a way to thank her mom and spice up the house a bit.

She found the most precious primroses ever known to man and she ran towards them.

"Mama will absolutely adore these," Alice said to herself in excitement as she started to grab the flowers.

Alice was lost in her own world mindlessly picking the flowers and smiling to herself. She had a hand full of flowers when she heard a voice.

"Oh my oh my I'm going to be late."

Alice stopped picking flowers and snapped her head up searching around for the voice that she has never heard before.

"Hello is anyone there?"

Not seeing anyone Alice shrugged her shoulders and went back to picking her flowers. Finding some lilies her smile came back even brighter as she snagged them and added them to her bouquet.