Never Again

"Desiree! Get your fat ass out of bed right now!" My brother Adrian yelled at me from downstairs. "Ok! Im up!"  I called back. I lived with Adrian, my brother and my father Torin. Ok so maybe i need to explain who i am exactly. My name is Desiree Calla Solette and I am the bain of my brother and fathers existence. I'll explain why in a second. Im 17 years old and I live in Springville- Johnsondale, California. Right smack bang in the middle of the Sequoia National Forest. It may be the most non-existent town on earth. The population: 6,398. Now your probably wondering why my family hates me, well it happened 12 years ago and they just can't seem to get over it. 

***Flashback 12 years ago***

"Mammiiii!!!! I'm tired!! When is dodo!!!" My little sister Cara cried, obviously fed up with being in the car. "Soon ma cherie, soon." my ever patient mother Sola replied. "Where is Adi!!!!!" Saylin screeched making me block my ears. "Adrian is at home with Papi" Sola replied. I grabbed Cara's two favourite toys and held them up in front of her. "Cara! Which toy is your favourite?" I asked. "Babi! No, Iki! No Babi! Both!!!" Cara giggled and snatched the soft toys out of my hands. I twisted to face Saylin and grabbed her juice bottle. "Sayliii! Do you want your juice?" i asked and she nodded her small little face vigourously.

The twins where only 2 years old and yet they seemed to act as if they were older. I was incredibly proud of my age! 5 years old!! I was old enough for school now! "Thank you my little Desi!" My mother said to me. I pouted  at being called little until my mother said "Oh no! Thats right! You're not little anymore are you! You're a big 5 year old!" "Yeah!" I jumped in my seat and my mother said to me "Desi, give maman a kiss!" I leaned over in my seat and gave my mother a sloppy kiss. She smiled, looked at me and said "I love you all so much, you are going to be the best big sister for Cara and Saylin."  " I love you too Maman!" I beemed at my mother, noticing her thick, long, curly, black hair, her full red lips, her slightly tanned skin and her dark exotic eyelashes, straight from Greece and France. She had the kindest heart and was the best mother anyone could have. I sat down in my seat, looking at the road ahead. "Mami, why is the big truck looking at us? He is not on his road. He is on ours." I stated. Never did i know that those words would be the last words i would ever say to my mother.