Chapter- 7 Arrested!

(A/N: )
I do not own Naruto. *Sighs*
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

All I want to say for this chapter is.. nothing really
NOW remember what I said..
I can kill anyone in this story and I mean anyone..

So, Review.
Review, Review and ooohh... REVIEW!

What the F #$, aru!
(obviouslyahetaliafan)

-BYE! - *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Remember: this was only made because I was bored and I was currently in this fandomness.
(-.-lllll) 
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Arrested for being an Uchicha.
---
Reviews:
Neh, Guest- san. Sasuke will be falling for Naruto again, it's because of something that happened to Kitsune (hurrhurr). That's why both of them are forced to be together~ Thank you for the review, and stay tuned! 
---
2 hours after running away, The uchiha twins were exhausted from running, only 2 hours to go and they will definetly arrive at konoha. "neh, nii- san.. Do you have some water in there?" she asks. The older twin shook his head and frowned. "we don't have money either, no?" he said. "Uhhh... we have but it doesn't really fit for the two of us." she said, the older twin smiled and grinned, "Don't worry. We'll figure something out." he said.

---

meanwhile back in the hut.
Megumi still slept like a baby. Not knowing of the whereabouts of the Uchicha twins.

---

7:30 am, and both of the Uchicha twins are already starving, Luckily for them Kitsune stole some 1000 yen on Megumi's purse, which is good for breakfast and lunch only. Upon arriving on the gates of Konoha, Two Female Jounin Ninjas halted them. "who are you?" The blonde girl said, Since both Uchichas were carrying they're packbag, The Uchicha fan symbol wasn't exposed to the Ninjas. "Hi! my name is Kitsune.." thinking for another last name, Kitsune then remembered her Aunt Megumi. ".. Masaomi.. My name is Kitsune Masaomi. And here is My twin brother, Ryuu Masaomi." she said, while pointing her brother which only replied with a snob and 'Hn.' Which made Ino remember her crush; Sasuke Uchicha. "O-okay, you can pass..." Both the Ino and Tenmari agreed to. "Thanks!" The blonde Uchicha replied, while giving them her Signature grin (A/N: Which looks like Naruto's) before entering the gates. Leaving both Ninjas in a daze.

---

After entering the Gates, A very wonderful smell lingered under they're nose. They followed the smell which lead them to Ichiraku's Eatery.
Both of the Uchichas smiled to each other and sprint towards the eatery.

---

8:30 AM and FINALLY Megumi is awake, Walking towards the Twin's room only discovering it to be ..-you guessed it- EMPTY! her eyes widened like dinner plates and her jaw dropped.
"Oh my Kami, Sasuke would deffinetely kill me.." she voiced.

---

back to the Uchicha twins.
Kitsune as the social bitch she is, she ordered two tomato and chicken flavored ramen which cost 200 yen each. "Arigatou Gozaimas!" she replied to the sales man, she flashed him a cheeky smile before turning her heel towards his brother. The brunette sales man then was astonished on how the blonde hair girl look like the new and current Hokoge.

---

1:30 PM
in the Hokage's office
Naruto is bored.
Super bored..
Ever since he became Hokage he had never have the time to go adventuring and they're were pretty much paper works to fill in and damn he looks like That doll in the movie conjuring! How hazzrd does he look? I mean don't get me wrong but he really likes to be a Hokage- but damn this was serious stuff. Returning his look at the pile of papers that was piling and piling everyday, he then sighed. How he wanted Sasuke was here. I mean yeah he had Sai as his lover AND fuck buddy( and they always use condom), but he still can't get his mind off Sasuke, that tight ass bestfriend of him that mysteriously dissapeared. He facepalmed and proceeded into rubbing his temples.