Mrs. Neil Khanna

Avni rang the bell to Khanna House. Shweta attended the door and then took her into a tight hug. Avni came here over for lunch, on Bebe's request. "So good to see you! Neil isn't home yet, come in!" Everyone welcomed Avni, and Bebe took her to the kitchen, as Avni wanted to be involved in the lunch preparations, she thought it would be a good idea to mingle more with Neil's family. Afterwards Avni helped out Kareena, with her college admission formalities. They were having a good chat when Neil arrived. "Hey.." he entered Kareena's room, and sat on the bed. "What's happening?" He inquired more. "Avni di just helped me out with the admission procedures. I didn't know we could submit it online." Kareena was really excited that she finally applied. Neil smiled. "Sorry I was too busy to help you out. But I'm glad there was a replacement from my side." Avni rolled her eyes to this.
After lunch everyone gathered to the living area. Prakash spoke, "There's something I wanted to talk to you both about." Neil and Avni diverted their full attention to him. "Neil last night mentioned to me about your work trip to Spain, Avni. And him joining in for a week to attend a wedding of your friend.. as it would be for you both staying together.. you know.. before marriage.. how about getting married before you travel?" Avni shared a glance with Neil. "I agree with Dad." He said. Avni's mind wasn't clear. The sudden idea raced her mind with several thoughts. "If you want, you can take a moment with Neil to discuss. I have spoken to Joseph and Ayesha already. They don't have any objections. In fact, they are very overwhelmed." Neil took her hand, Avni nodded and followed him.
Neil closed the door once Avni entered his room. "So?" He asked, trying to examine her face. "I..don't know. I mean I am eager for the day, I cant wait to be yours. But.." she grabbed Neil's hand. "Look at Ansh.. Aileen's abroad for studies, they have been married for over an year. I see him lonely, missing her. Will you be okay, to be alone without me, for two months? I would have to leave right after the wedding." Neil smirked, but he was so happy that she was concerned about him. Neil moved closer and kissed her. Avni was confused, it took her a while to respond. They broke the kiss and Neil took her face into his hands. "I love you so much! And I am so lucky to have you.. I'll manage for two months. If you are strong enough, we both can work this out. But more than that, all I want right now, is you!" Neil nuzzled on her neck.

Avni sat in her room, her hands were numb. She was wearing a long white gown, which stick to her tall and slim frame perfectly. Her brown hair was put up to a braid and bunned carefully. The veil fell on to her face, a crown supporting it in her hair. Avni then looked into her left had. The wedding ring perfectly fitted her finger, she still feels Neil's soft kiss on her hand, while wearing the ring.
"Avi? Haven't you changed yet?" Noya came in. Avni got up from her seat and faced Noya. "I'm very nervous, Noy.." her voice trailed off. Noya pursed her lips to keep from smiling. She didn't want to tease Avni, as she also passed through the phase. "Avni.. I understand. A wedding night, changes a lot in a couple's life. But think about it. You're finally married to Neil. You both love each other so much! You have a whole life t live together, love." Noya held Avni's hands tightly. "And I'll be right here, if you want to ask me anything tonight or ever. I'll be the closest to you." Avni smiled and hugged her tightly. Noya helped her to dress into a navy blue dress, which had a garland of red flowers on the collar. The sleeves were at her elbow length. Avni's hair was let loose, she was only wearing her watch and the ring. She wore a heels, and grabbed her phone from the side table. Noya held a fist in the air, gesturing on how perfect Avni looked. They climbed down the stairs, where family and friends were gathered, to Bid farewell. Ayesha came and gathered Avni into her arms. They hugged each other so tightly! "Remember what I always say, life never gifts everything to us. Only fighters and believers achieve things. Never look back on anything, ever." Avni brushed her cheeks quickly and nodded. Ayesha kissed on her forehead. Next was Ansh and Joseph's turn. Both hugged her together. She was the light of their eyes! Joseph kissed on her cheek, "I love you! So much that you can't even imagine." "I love you too, Dad." Avni mumbled. They broke out of the hug, Ansh lifted Avni into his arms, and took her to the middle of the hall and put her down. He held on to her waist and held her hand. They slowly swayed to the slow melody, that used to be a favorite of both of the. "Avi, a brother can never tell how much he loves his sister. But I hope I never failed to express my love to you..." Avni quickly nodded. "Getting married to the love of your life doesn't mean they always stays with you. Some leave, and some betrays. What always stays is your family. And I'm always here for you! Forever. Hmm?" He caressed on Avni's face, an wiped off the tears rolling down. He slowly pressed a kiss on her forehead, Joseph and Ayesha witnessed the sibling love from afar. Ansh then took Avni's hand and rounded her in a circle. Avni completed two circles and was caught by Neil. Their eyes locked for a moment. Neil placed her fingers on her sides and held on her waist. He leaned in and captured her lips, to which Avni equally responded. The whole hall broke into applauds, happiness and prayers for the couple portrayed on their faces.
Neil walked Avni to the car. He held the passenger door opened for her and then got onto the driver seat. Avni was busy waving goodbyes, and Neil pulled away. He looked at Avni, who looked upset. Neil took Avni's hand and kissed on her skin. Avni looked at him and smiled.
Their whole traveling was hell tiring. They reached to a resort in the Maldives, by early morning. Avni was so tired, and so was Neil. They directly went to have breakfast, and then headed to the beach villa they booked. Both of them were nervous, but they were equally trying to keep every thought away.