Each other's

Avni couldn't sleep that night. She tossed and turned and then moved to the couch. Neil lifted his head to check on her. "Avni.." she didn't reply. Neil saw her body trembling.. he jumped out of bed. "Avni!" He gathered her in his arms. Avni bursted into tears and Neil couldn't hold back anymore. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry." He kissed on her eyes. Avni hugged him and buried her face in his shirt. "Enough now.." he took her face in his hands. "Lets go for a work?" Neil offered and took Avni's hand. Avni put on a cotton jacket, upon the T-shirt and shorts she was wearing. She walked on the deck, behind Neil but hesitated to see all the trees and the darkness surrounding. "Come?" Avni looked at Neil. "I'm here, nothing will happen." Avni took Neil's hand and walked along with him.

It was a full moon night and the dim light was shone on to the ground. Neil hugged on Avni's waist and brought her close. Suddenly Avni screeched and hung on Neil. "What happened?!" Neil asked. "No no no... eeeh!" Avni jumped up and down. "What's wrong?! Whats is it?" Neil was worried now. "There's.. there's something on my feet! Noo.." "What? Where?" Avni screamed and hugged Neil more tightly. "Avni, hang on." Neil tried to bow down and have a look. "No no.." Avni again hugged him more tightly, That this time Neil couldn't balance and they both fell on to the ground. "Ouch!" Neil Exclaimed. He looked on to the sand and found little crabs. Neil laughed and wanted to tease Avni. But she had her eyes still squished out of fear. Neil's heart filled with love. "Hey.. open your eyes." Neil said, brushing off some hair from her face. Avni shook her head. Neil laughed softly. "Those are tiny crabs!" Avni slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She let out a sigh, and then felt neil's eyes on her. Her heart raced with the sight of his face so close. Neil cupped her face and brought closer. The moonlight on her face was seducing him. "Neil.. not here.." Avni mumbled. Neil got up slowly, helping Avni to her feet. He then lifted her in his arms and walked into the room.
Neil placed Avni on the bed and nuzzled on her face. "Better now..?" Avni couldn't reply as Neil captured her lips. She kissed him back with equal urgency. They were both hungry to explore each other. Neil slowly got up, with Avni in his arms. He didn't leave her body for even a second. His lips kept exploring her soft skin, undressing her slowly. Avni worked on Neil's cloth simultaneously. He moved a bit away, looking at Avni. His throat went dry. "You are so beautiful!" Avni dropped her eyes from him. Neil ran his hands on her back, Avni closed her eyes which invited him more. Neil caressed on her skin more and brought her into his lap. He gathered Avni's hair to a side and and kissed a trail from her neck and downwards. His hands worked on her stomach, which felt velvet to his skin. Avni couldn't take it any more. She turned her face around and kissed him passionately. Neil lowered her to the bed, not removing his lips. Their bodies were tangled together, their breath becoming heavy with each moment. Avni moaned softly, taking Neil's name, which made him bury himself more in her. The night was short for them, to explore each other.

Avni woke up first in the morning. Neil's body was draped around her. Avni ran her fingers on Neil's hair, who was lying on his stomach. She caressed on his body, and wrapped her leg around his waist, moving closer. Avni nuzzled on the side of Neil's face, suddenly he turned around to grab her. Neil tickled on Avni's face with his lightly grown beard. "Neil!" She Exclaimed, trying to push him away. But Neil didn't move. He then tickled on the side of her stomach. Avni shrieked and laughed out loud, trying to untangle Neil from her. Neil finally stopped as he thought Avni couldn't take it anymore. Avni looked at Neil, her heart skipped a beat to see the lust in his eyes. They kissed each other as if there was no tomorrow. Avni moved as she needed oxygen. But she couldn't breath enough as Neil kissed on her shoulder blade. His hot breath creating goosebumps on her skin. Neil looked into her eyes, asking for permission. Her reply was wrapping her arms around Neil's neck, pulling him closer. Neil positioned himself and entered her slowly. Avni's fingers simultaneously moved to his hair as a support. They explored each other more, outpouring the love they held. Neil was ever so careful and gentle as his body crashed on hers. His hands immediately wrapped around Avni. "Never even think of leaving me please. I wont survive without you. Ever in my life.." he whispered to her ears. Avni's face was red, marks of Neil's wild side visible on her skin. He laughed softly. "You've really become my pray, haven't you?" Avni too laughed. "And I'm more than happy to be yours." Neil took her hand into his, intervening their fingers. "I'm sorry for being an idiot earlier.." he apologized. "I was really scared." Avni whispered. Neil shook his head to clear his mind. "But I don't think I can stop myself again.." he said in a mocking voice. "You're just.." he kissed on her cheek with an open mouth. Avni laughed, pushing Neil away. Avni really has become a kind of addiction for Neil in a night. He can't get enough of her, his whole soul filled with love for her. Ahead they have so much to discover together. But it doesn't seem they'll be able to leave the bed, anytime soon today.