Chapter 23

Michela's POV

"Did you miss me while I was gone?" I questioned. Harry and I lay half naked on the floor of our apartment, sprawled across each other. His hands were rougher than I remembered. I know it had only been about two weeks, but that was all the time I needed to figure out what I wanted with him. The time I spent away was probably the best times I've by myself since I was fifteen years old. Of course I missed Harry, but I knew that the time I had gave me everything I needed to think.

"Are you really asking me that Michela?" Harry was more than happy to have me back, but he was also extremely upset that I left. I could tell.

"No, I guess I'm not. I'm more wondering if you're mad that I left."

He turned to rest on his elbow, eyeing me with suspicion. "What do you think Mick?"

I laughed, loudly. It surprised Harry, so I just kept laughing. "You know what I think?" He shook his head. "I think you should be furious with me. You should be screaming, and you should hate me. But you don't. I don't understand why. But I won't object with you. I'm tired of fighting with you, and I'm tired of getting drunk and breaking things. I just want you Harry, anyway I can have you." Pause. "That's what I think."

A smile began to tip at the edges of his lips, and I knew that it wouldn't be as bad as I thought it might be. I assumed that there would be a fight, and maybe Harry wouldn't even forgive me. But here he was, forgiving me and looking at me with those bright green eyes. They were so loving, although he'd never told me he loved me, and they were so beautiful. And they were looking at me with such admiration I could barely stand it.

"Don't look at me like that," I whispered, running my fingers up his cheek. His eyes shut at the contact, and my did as well. Our shallow breathing was the only thing I could hear besides my heart beating out of my chest, which I hope Harry couldn't hear as well. "Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Why aren't you yelling at me?" I opened my eyes to find him already staring at me.

"You said it yourself, it's no use yelling and screaming and drinking. Whatever you did, it made you better than you were before. I don't want to know what happened, or what you did, but all I want is for us to be normal for once." He smile widened. His fingers tiptoed up my arm, leaving goosebumps in their place. Pure joy spiraled through me, making my head spin.

"Do you mean that?" I questioned. He nodded, tucking a peice of hair behind my ear. "That's stupid," I objected.

"Why?"

"What if I slept with someone else, or got into drug dealing?" I giggled at my own words, but a look passed through Harry's eyes, and I wasn't sure what it was, but before I could ask, it was gone and he was smiling.

"My girl wouldn't do that, would she?" He asked me, kissing my cheek. I shook my head, too caught up in his words to form words. We felt normal, like any normal relationship that was just blooming. Maybe my trip really did help. But even if Harry didn't want to know some of my adventures, there were some things that he might need to know.

"But Harry, something happened," I started, pulling away from him.

"No," he whispered, kissing a spot right below my ear. I moaned in pure pleasure, forgetting all I had to tell him about Zayn. It could wait til another day.

________

"Avery, I'm fine, stop yelling at me!" Avery was beyond upset with me, screaming that I couldn't just leave without any warning, and that I needed to come over right away. I agreed with her, telling her I just wanted it to be us. Hanging up, I searched for Harry in the few rooms we had. My room seemed to smell like Harry to the extreme, and his clothes were scattered all over the floor. I had assumed he would just start to sleep in my room with me. Our room, I thought, smiling about the thought.