Chapter 28

Don't forget to vote!

Michela's POV

"I can't do that."

"Yes you can Mick."

"No, Harry, I really can't."

"Oh would you both stop being a bunch of dumb asses and get in!" Louis was already in the water with the rest of them, everyone except Harry and I. I stood above them in the boat, watching them tread water and splash one another. I could swim just fine, but what really got me was the fact that they were all naked.

"Michela, just do it! It's a story to tell your kids!" Avery had swam the farthest from us, laying completely naked on a floater. It's not like I was embarrassed or anything, or that anyone else was. I just felt a little because of certain marks on my body that people might see.

"Why can't you do it baby, I'll be right here." Harry rubbed his hand along my back, kissing me softly.

"It's not like I can't, it's just that it might be better if I don't."

"Why?"

"Because she has a secret tattoo!" Emilee screamed. I turned my head, giving her the stink eye.

"You what?" Harry asked me, leaning back to stare at me. I shook my head, taking off my top. It was strapless, which made it easy for me to take off the small piece of cloth. I heard a little gasp come from Harry's lips when he saw my back where the cloth had originally covered it. A tiny little Nemo fish was tattooed on my back.

"When did you get that?" He asked me, tracing it with his fingers.

"I got a little drunk in Arizona," I admitted, crossing my arms over my boobs. Everyone was staring at me, which made me feel a bit weird.

"Did everyone know?" Harry asked me, taking my hands away from my chest. I caught his gaze lingering at my breast.

"Did you know my eyes are up here?" He chuckled, leaning to kiss again. I let my lips brush across his but didn't stay long enough to kiss him. Leaning back, I slipped off my bottoms and jumped into the water. The water felt fresh against my skin, crashing against my body in quick movements.

"You're asking for it baby," Harry told me when my head surfaced, taking off his shorts and jumping in the water after me. I began to swim away, attempting not to laugh. He caught up with me right away, grabbing my ankle and pulling me back. I squealed in a mix of excitement and fear, laughing when he wrapped my legs around his waist. We were both ass-naked in the water, my hands around his neck and his on my ass. He kept us both afloat, smiling at me like I was the only thing to smile about.

"I didn't ask for anything," I whispered.

"You asked for normal. I'm giving it to you baby."

"You and I both know we aren't normal," I told him, leaning in to kiss his neck. He let his head fall back, giving me better access. "But I don't really mind." Pushing away from him, I swam back to the boat, looking back to Harry and blowing him a kiss. I climbed back onto the boat, pushing my butt in the air on the way up.

"I like your butt!" Emilee screamed.

"Not anything we've all seen before!" Niall replied.

"Shut up Niall!" Harry howled, swimming back to the boat after me. I threw my head back in laughter, throwing my dress back over my body. Harry got in after me, wrapping the towl around his waist. "Want something to eat?"

"Yes please," I told him, applying some sunblock to my face. He got out a sandwich he made just for me before we left.

"Turkey and ham with extra mayo and Swiss cheese." He got out his own with the same meats but a whole bunch of nasty vegetables. I scrunched my nose in distaste.