AN: Discontinued

Sorry guys and gals, but I'm discontinuing Prophecy Child as well as all my other works. I've decided to rewrite Prophecy Child from near scratch and see if I can do something with it. There will still be supernatural stuff in the new one, but I'll be adding more supernatural/mythical creatures and I will be making slight, if not full on, crossover references with other supernatural anime, tv shows, movies, cartoons, etc.

The reasons why I am discontinuing this is because I was maybe 14 when I started and my writing style was God awful at the time. You know what they say "Great idea, Shitty execution". Another reason why I am discontinuing this is, as I have grown older and started watching more and more anime, and started reading more and more fan fiction from different sites (and going to the bowels of those sites to find more, curse my abibliophobia), my... interests started changing. I, now, love Reverse Harems, and Triad pairings consisting of 2 men one woman. No, not love triangles, we aren't in Twilight or Vampire Knight (though I'll probably add a few cameos in from VK), actual triad pairings. As I am writing this my mind is going wild with crossover Ship pairings, Fairy Tail is gaining more and more favor as I think about it.

Another reason is that as I grew up I became less and less fond of Gaara (he was the love interest in the very first fanfic I ever read and he is what got me back into anime), but he will always have a soft spot in my heart. Alas when I remet Itachi, Neji, and Shikamaru, poor Gaara just didn't compare to them and my heart just couldn't make much room for him. So the new story has a good chance of not even being a Gaara Love Story, but it has a high probability of being a Triad or Reverse Harem. I have been wanting to write one of these for a while even though I haven't written anything but story Ideas lately.

As for a fourth reason, I have been really sick for a while without even realizing it (yes that IS possible, especially when you have an adhd/high functioning violent autistic younger brother, you tend to want to be noticed as little as possible and ignore all your problems to help him, to the point that you rarely feel pain at all). It all came to head December, 15, 2016 when I woke up at 7:00 am (and I don't wake up that early unless I absolutely have to, and even then) and asked for pain pills (I didn't ask for those unless I'm dying, which I actually was, if you want more details on all of this go to my Book Titled Hospital). I am still not better, in fact I am getting worse and worse as the days go by. Most Doctor's suck, most won't take on a patient that is "too complicated", and out of those that do most of them will just give you the run around and not do what is needed and won't learn something that they don't know. Yet they act like they know everything. 

Anyway, those are my reasons. Please feel free to comment and ask some questions, if you go to the Hospital book, feel free to comment and ask me questions there as well. Until Next time, Ja Ne!