Kidnapped by a snake bitch

(A/N I hope you get why this chapter is called that.)

I woke up in pain, I couldn’t move because it hurt so much. This is what happens when my legs give out on me. I look to my side and see Gaara, I then look at the clock it is 9am. I grab the remote and turn on the fast and the furious.

Gaara wakes up in the middle of the movie and goes to get us breakfast that the maids cooked since I can’t. The staff of the mansion is vampires and humans so we all have protection. Gaara brought breakfast and we ate in silence and watched movies.

~Time skip until noon ~

“Gaara let’s go your father needs you, Kankuro, and Temari for a week. Elizabeth and Burt will be safe.” I heard Karura say. I look towards Gaara and kiss him and said bye. With that he left and Burt came into my room.

A few hours later at 3pm Shikamaru and Yuki said they will be going out. Yuki and the girls are going shopping; thank god I can’t move, and Shikamaru, Choji, and Naruto are going to the movies to watch Dracula the untold story. So now it’s just me, my brother, and the staff.

An hour later my brother and I were now watching twitches. In the middle of the movie we heard a scream I grab my family’s 40, gave my brother my smell proof cloak, and told him to hide under the bed and don’t make a sound or come out no matter what. I’ll be damned if pain will stop me from protecting him.

Then a few more ear piercing screams fill the hallway. My door bursts open and I see a vampire guy with round glasses, silver hair in a low pony tail, and blood all over him. I won’t lie; I’m scared shitless. I push it down and get up off the bed not with out a searing pain shooting through my body.

The guy looks at me and smirks like a creepy stalker bitch. I look at the ground around him and see snakes. Great he’s a creepy snake’s bitch, note the sarcasm. The guy runs at me, grabs my throat, and throws me into the T.V. I gasp as my back makes contact with the television and drop the gun. I feel blood trickle down my back but I get up anyways. The guy grabs me again and puts his lips to my ear.

“I’m Kabuto.” Was all I heard before being knocked out.

~Burt’s P.O.V. ~

I watched as sissy gets carried out of the window by that Kabuto guy. Yes I heard, Sissy always said I have the best hearing, especially when I mad. I get out from under the bed tears falling out of my eyes like waterfalls and go out of the destroyed door. I look into the hallway and find a lot of corpses and I vomit.  I run back into the room and call Temari with sissy’s phone. It rings and rings and rings but no answer. So I leave a voicemail.

“Temari, please you, Gaara, and Kankuro need to come back home, NOW! Sissy’s been kidnapped! You were the first one I thought to call! Please hurry!” I cried then hung up. The next person I call was Sasuke. The phone rings twice and it’s answered.

“Hey Elizabeth. What’s up?” Sasuke asks.

“Sasuke! Sissy’s been kidnapped! There are corpses everywhere, Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro left for their fathers and Shikamaru and Yuki are somewhere in the city!” I cried quickly.

“Wait what? Slow down and breathe Burt. Now what happened?”

“Sissy’s been kidnapped.” I said loud and clear still crying.

“WHAT!” Sasuke shouts so loud I have to pull the phone away from my ear. “I’ll be there with Itachi and Ayame as soon as I can.” Sasuke said then hung up. Next is Suigetsu, the phone is picked up immediately.

“Suigetsu, Sissy’s been kidnapped.” Is all I say before its scream city. I called everybody else, including Konan. First to arrive is Sasuke, Itachi, Ayame, Mikoto, Fugaku, Suigetsu, Juugo, and Karin; they all arrived at the same time. I was still in sissy’s room waiting and crying.

They come into the room and look horrified at all the blood. They see me and immediately Suigetsu, Juugo, Karin and Ayame are at my side comforting me. They ask me what happened I didn’t say anything until the others got here, and then I explain what happened.

~Temari’s P.O.V. an hour after Burt called her. ~

Finally the meeting is over. I get up, exit the room, and check my phone. One new voicemail, it was from Elizabeth so I listened to it.

“Temari, please you, Gaara, and Kankuro need to come back home, NOW! Sissy’s been kidnapped! You were the first one I thought to call! Please hurry!” Burt cried then it went blank. I looked at the phone in horror before dashing to find Gaara and Kankuro. I found them talking to some elders with mom and dad. I run up to them and interrupted the conversation.

“Gaara! We need to go! NOW!” I rushed panicking.

“Why, sweetheart?” Mom asks. I replayed the voicemail on speaker this time. I get looks of horror from mom, Kankuro, and Gaara. I get confused looks from dad and the elders.

“Who’s that?” Dad asks.

“That’s my mates little brother, father.” Gaara answers. Dad and the elders are quite shocked at the discovery and the elders left. “Sorry father but we need to leave.”

“We are all coming, Gaara.” Dad said. “I would like to meet this girl and make sure she’s ok.” Dad said. Gaara nodded not really caring about him but worrying about Elizabeth. We left and went back to the mansion. When we got there three hours later it was a horrifying site; corpses and blood every where. Burt was still there with everyone else.

~Elizabeth’s P.O.V. ~

I woke up on a bed and scanned the area. There were a few doors, a bed, a desk, and a nightstand. I tried to get up but found I was chained to the bed by my arms, legs, and waist. In all honesty I’m scared shitless but kept an emotionless face.

I hear the door creek open and my head snaps to it. In the door comes my kidnapper. I’m so going to kick his snake ass once I’m free, even if I lose all my mobility for the next week.

“Hello princess.” Kabuto said. I’m officially pissed now. Nobody can call me that except for my dad and Gaara. “My, my, your blood smell delicious, I can’t wait to make you mine.” I look at him and glare. Oh HELL to the no. Mine my ass. Kabuto walks over to me and strokes my cheek; I turn my head and bite his hand, hard. This seems to anger him. “Ow, you stupid bitch.” I felt a stinging pain in my cheek. He just slapped me, he just slapped me, oh hell no.

“Fuck you! I’ll never become yours, you stupid snake bitch!” I yell. He slaps me again and leaves giving me a threat. Oh Gaara please save me.