The talent show

I woke up and saw no Gaara that’s weird, but eh today’s the talent show and Karura is probably getting them ready. The talent show is starting at 5pm and it’s already 10am. I’m so excited and nervous for it.

Knock, knock, knock.

I got out of bed and opened the door and see Burt.

“Come on in bubby (one of Burt’s nicknames). Wha’cha need?” I ask.

“I need the guitar.” Burt said. I nod my head and get it.

A few hours later at 3pm everyone leaves except Karura, Burt, and me. Right after everyone else leaves Karura is in my room helping me change into my dress and curl my hair a little. After all of that I look in the vanity. Not to sound vain or anything but, I look pretty damn good. After that it was 4:15 so I quickly grabbed my cloak and got in Karura’s car. Karura drops me and Burt off in the front of my school and we go in (Talent shows in the back). We see Mr. Senju and wave towards him.

~Time skip past all the other acts. Its 8pm ~

It’s almost my turn. Everybody did really good some were singing, some were dancing, some were martial arts, and some were just plain music. My routine will be a combination of the first three. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Anko’s amplified voice.

“I really hoped you enjoyed the show so far, but were not done yet! We have one more act for you. She was asked personally to be here by the teachers and was the mystery judge at the auditions. Please welcome our final act, ELIZABETH!!!” Anko said.

 That woman knows how to pump up a crowd. I took off my cloak and walked out on stage, my brother coming with me but staying in the back. I took the headset mic and smirk. I look towards my brother and nod. He started to play ‘don’t let me be lonely by The band Perry' while I sang and started to dance to the beat.

I did a combination of moves while singing. (The moves. Sway, spin circles on tip-toes to the lyrics, do faster circles, run, jump, back flip, air side flip, more spin circles, hips sway, spin, swaying, run, front flip three times, air side flip, sway, back flip, air side flip, splits, leg sweep out of splits, more spin circles, ballet spin, back flip, split, leg sweep out of split, front flip, splits, leg sweep out of splits, ballet spin, ballerina jump, ballet spin, split, leg sweep out of split, more spin circles, and starter ballet position.)

“I need a saving grace
A hiding place
I don't have forever or time to waste
So don't let me be lonely

I wanna shake this winter coat off my sleeve
Dust off a record and just be free
Oh don't let me be lonely
No don't let me be lonely

When you're young
You can fly
But we trip on clouds 'cause we get too high
And we grow up
And then it's gone
Oh God only knows what we'll become

So don't let me be, let me be, let me be lonely tonight
While we're young and alive
Take the keys to my car and the keys to my heart and just drive
Oh don't let me, let me be lonely

Well the night rolls on like a long lost friend
'Til the sunrise bleeds like the bitter end
Don't let me be lonely

Well there's nothing to hide and nothing to prove
Give me all that you are
You've got nothing to lose
Just don't let me be lonely
No don't let me be lonely

So don't let me be, let me be, let me be lonely tonight
While we're young and alive
Take the keys to my car and the keys to my heart and just drive
Oh don't let me, let me be lonely

No
Don't let me be

When you're young
Life's a dream
It's a beautiful and a burning thing
And we grow up
And then it's gone
But the memory goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on

Don't let me be, let me be, let me be lonely tonight
While we're young and alive
Take the keys to my car and the keys to my heart and just drive
Oh don't let me, let me be lonely
Don't let me be lonely
Don't, don't let me be lonely

No
Don't let me be
Ooh, lonely.”

Once the music stops I stop dancing. I look up panting and see every one in the crowd stunned with their jaws dropped even the teachers. I look at the crowd and smile.

~3rd P.O.V. ~

The Konoha 12, sand siblings, teachers, team Taka, the akatsuki, Karura, Mikoto, Fugaku and the others parents (A/N Yes I’m using their titles because I’m tired and to lazy to write out all the names and Elizabeth did meet them when studying with the gang) were stunned and shocked at what Elizabeth could do. It was incredible and she was so graceful that if they didn’t know any better and she didn’t smell human, they would’ve thought that she was a goddess of some kind.

Nobody could believe what she was able to do. Not even her best friends who have known her since preschool. Suddenly clapping brought everyone out of their trances and the whole crowd roared in clapping and whistles, the works. Every one of her friends came to the back stage where Elizabeth went. Not noticing a pair of onyx eyes watching Elizabeth from the shadows.

~Elizabeth’s P.O.V. ~

I walked back stage with Burt trailing behind me and see my friends and their family coming towards me. I was almost there when I felt pain, extreme pain, in my legs. My eyes widen and I abruptly start to fall face first. I close my eyes and wait for the impact but when I didn’t feel anything I opened my eye. I looked up to see Gaara holding me. I chuckle nervously.

“I think I over did it just a bit.” I said. “I’m not going to be moving for the weekend.” I said more myself. I see the adults looking at me strangely. “I have MS and my legs just gave out.” I inform. They nod at me but still look impressed. I smile and say thank you to all the praise, compliments, and roses. I got a bouquet of thornless blood red roses from Karura and black thornless roses from Karin.

After everyone left Gaara put me in his car because I still couldn’t walk. I’ll be able to walk tomorrow but not without it hurting like hell. We left after that and I was going to be on bed rest for the rest of the weekend.

Little did I know what was coming for me the next day, on Sunday.