Not my house

Kristal's pov
I wake up with jacks hands around my waist "hello sleeping beauty" I say as jack open his eyes "um hi" he say with a sleepy voice "can you you help me" I say as he put he's face close to mine "what" he say smiling "can you move you hand because I can't get out" I say laughing "oh sorry I didn't notice" he said letting go of me "thanks" I say as I go down stairs "good morning princess" Jonah said laughing "I'm going to my house to change" I say going to the door "can we come" Daniel and Zach asked "yeah why not" I say. We go to the house and I look at my door and it have a paper. "WTF is this" I say I read the paper and it said that I need to leave for at least 3 months but I could get some stuff out the house but I still need to leave because there is an infection "oh come on I just move here" I say as I put my head on the door "what happen" Zach said "here" I say as I give him the letter "wow" Daniel says  "but you can stay with us" they both said "I can't bother you guys" I say "I'll go talk to the boys" Zach said "it's okay I'll to a hotel or something like that" I say with a sad face "no come" Daniel said as he grad my arm gently and we walk to their house "guys we have problem" Zach said serous "what" Corbyn said "Krystal needs a place to live" Daniel says as I sit on the kitchen "what happen Krystal" Jonah say as Zach is giving them the letter "well your gonna stay with us" Jonah and Corbyn said "well who agrees that Krystal is staying here, raise hands" Jonah says they all race they hands "what it's happening here" Jack say a little sleepy "I don't have a house and the guys want me to stay here" I say as I put my head on the table "are you serious" he said with a smile "I don't know aghh" I say "please stay" they begged "not again" I say as I remember that they did this last night "ahh shit okay" I say as they all hug me "then we gotta go and get your clothes and you can stay with Jack" Zach said "well then let's go and fast because we have the concert" Daniel said as we leave the house.We finish putting all my clothes on Jacks room and some personal stuff we ate lunch since we skip breakfast.

"Hey are you coming to the concert with us?" Jack asks "um are you sure" "yeah" "ok" i said and left We go to the concert and they finish then we were at the after party "do you wanna dance" Jack said holding my hand so we could dance "what song" I say "umm Mi Gente" he say "okay" I say as I go to the DJ and he give me a microphone I start singing and dancing like I have ever been since 5 year ago the song finish "I didn't know you could talk Spanish" the boys said to me shocked "yeah I forgot to tell you but I'm originally from Puerto Rico" I say dancing "wow" we finish the party and go back to the house Everyone was in their pijamas like little kids. I go outside to see the moon and the stars I start singing back to you by Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha "I now you say that you know me well but this days I don't even now my self" I sing "hey" Jack said sitting next to me "what's up" "can I ask you a question" "yeah" I said "have you ever loved a person" he ask me "yeah but how can I love wen I'm afraid to fall in love" I say leaning to look at the stars "then I'll help you" he said leaning to me "what do you mean by that" I say confused "just trust me okay" he say putting his hand with mine "okay but wen will we start" I ask "tomorrow and the guys can help" he says smiling "your smile Is very beautiful I wish my was like that" i say "you have the best smile ever" "aww thanks" I say blushing thank god that it's dark. After some minutes Jack and I enter the house "guys tomorrow we gotta help Krystal with some class" Jack say "of what" they asked "of love but of dates and all that stuff" I say "what time?" Jonah asked "okay I think that if I ask that you guys shoud be in shook" I say confused "well were not" Daniel and Corbyn said "you guys are weird as fuck" I said laughing as they did to "but I gotta work so after 4pm I'm free" I say "where do you work?" Zach asked "i take care of little kids and then I paint" I said smiling "can I come?" Jonah asks "yeah why not but you have to bring a extra shirt" i say "why" he ask me "your gonna see later tomorrow" we continued talking and i went up to me and Jack's room and fell a sleep "good night sun and hello moon" i said as i fell a sleep.