She's not my friend

Kristal's pov
I saw this girl walk trough the door like if something happen "who the fuck is this" she says pointing at me "umm excuse me "I say confused "she's our friend aspen" Jonah and Daniel say "why the fuck are you here" she says "um I'm their neighbor to" I say "really who is friend with this bitch" she says. I get up from the couch and wen I walk pass to her I say "maybe I'm there friend but I can be your worst nightmare" I say leaving the house.
Jacks pov
Aspen walk in the house fast "who the fuck is this" aspen say pointing at Krystal "umm excuse me" Krystal says confused "she's our friend aspen" Jonah and Daniel say "why the fuck are you here" she say "um I'm their neighbor to" Krystal say "really who is friend with this bitch" aspen says I see Krystal getting up and pass Aspen and whisper "maybe I'm there friend but I can be your worst nightmare" she say as she walk out the house. Daniel and I get up and follow her. "Hey are you okay?" I say going up to her.
Krystal's pov
Jack and Daniel came up to me faster than I ever see someone run "hey see you okay?" jack ask me "yeah I'm fine"I say with a smile "but you walked out" Daniel say confused "yeah I okay I have been with a lot of bullshit in my life and I'm not gonna let a girl shut me down in a minute" I say opening the door to my house "but don't do something bad" Daniel says worry "believe me if I wanted to it would have been year ago" I say "what happened in the pass?" jack asks sitting in the couch as Daniel joins "let's just say everything will come out at some point" I say. They look at me with sad face like if something is gonna happen "hey if I let people drag me down I wouldn't even be here" I say as I go to the door "we're are you going?" they both say "to your house" I said looking at them "why" they say "because you guy invited me for lunch and then Daniel said if I could stay for a movie and I agreed" I say with a come on face "are you sure" jack ask "yeah" I say " are you really really but really sure" Daniel says "uhh yeah yeah" I say "you forgot one really" they both said "yeah" I say as I laughed. We go back to the house "why are you here bitch?" aspen says "because I was invited and you?" i say going to the couch "well yeah jack invite me" she say pointing at jack "what a great choice" I say looking at jack and everyone laugh except for aspen...... we watched a movie and aspen left in half way trough the movie "well I gotta go it's getting late and I don't like to walk on the dark even tho I'm like less than a minute away" I said as I get up "can you sleep over" they all asked "uhh well" I say "please" Zach says "come on" Corbyn and Jonah said "uhh then we're would I sleep" I ask "with me" Jack say " umm" I say thinking "Krystal" Daniel say "okay" I say "yayy" they all say "now you guys are acting like little girls" I say wen they give me a group hug "guys tomorrow we have a concert" Corbyn say checking his phone "oh yeah um Krystal we are on a band" Jonah say "I know" I say "really" zach says "yeah its call why don't we and you are friend with Logan Paul to" I say as I sit on the couch "wow now that it's keeping it cool" Daniel say pointing at me "thanks it's harder than you think" I say laughing " well it's late can we sleep" Zach said wining "yeah it's getting late" Corbyn said they all say going up the stair "come" jack says going to his room "here you go" he say giving me a big shirt "oh thanks" I say as I go to the bath room and change "good night"I say as I get to the bed and jack say "good night too you". Good night sun hello moon I say as I felt at sleep.