I miss you guys!!!

Krystal pov:
I wake up and shower dress and make breakfast and Lexie comes down stairs "good morning I- wow" say as I look at her and she looks like she didn't sleep "what did you do last night" I say eating "not sleep let just say that" she said trowing her self on the couch "you can sleep with him today" I say "no it's okay" she said "nope my brother and sister are coming so I will not be alone you can go" I say kissing her foredhead "were are you going" she ask "work and then airport" I  say picking my backpack and going out.

Jack pov:
I wake up and didn't see my princess on my arms it's sad not be with her but I needed to talk to her I can't lose her I look out the window that she getting to her car and she gets a phone call and smile and say "okay I'll pick you up at 5 love you" she said I just start thinking who it its a guy I'm losing her what its going on but I know that I'm going to think that all day if I don't see what's wrong ahh.

Lexie pov:
Krystal left and she is so much better from that night but I know that she miss jack but she doesn't show it to anyone she needs to talk to jack and I need to fix my hair because I miss a lot Zach so I got ready and go to the boys house "I missed you so much" Zach said kissing me and spinning me around "come one" jack said "sorry" i said giggling still hugging zach I say "were did Krystal go" Jonah ask me "work and then to the airport" and jack start chooking on his water "what no I can't lose her Lexie buy me a ticket" he said "okay chillax she going to pick up her sister and brother" I say "but she told me that she did not have sibling" Daniel said
"yeah but Edward is her brother from her dad and Lilly is the daughter of her stepmother" I say "but those she likes them" Zach ask me "yeah when Edward calls her they talk for hour and Lilly when they were little they fight but pass the years and missing each other bring them close" I say "and when she coming back " jack ask me "well I don't now when shes gonna pick them up" i say "at 5" jack said fast "okay someone has been spying to much" I say laughing "tell me I need to now" jack said "well I think at 6 because she maybe wants to take them for dinner" I say

Krystal pov:
I get to work and the kids made me get well bracelets there were beautiful and colorful so I go to painting and finish some stuff it's was time to pick up my brother and sis I get to the airports and saw them "Krystal" they scream and hug me "so how was the plane" I ask them "awesome there we tv and I could watch anything I wanted" Ed said

(Lilly is 5'6 and has brown long hair straight and she's 17 but it's gonna be 18 in some weeks and Edward is 4'10 and 12 years old and have dark brown hair with a little curl on he's hair but there little one)

We got to my house and get out of the car "wow this is your house" ed ask me "yup" I say caring a box "it amazing" Lilly said "come" I say opening the door "big couch" ed scream and jump on the couch. I show them around the house and there room. "I'm gonna take this to the front house wanna come guys" I say "hey and what's with you and jack" she ask me "it complicated" I say picking the box. We go to the guys house.

Jacks pov:
I go down stairs and the door open it was Krystal and she was with some people "here you go a promise is a promise" she said putting the box on the table "what's that Ali" the boy said "shhh" she said "well that my little brother and this is my sister" she said "she's Lilly and this one is Edward" she said "hi" we say "I'm gonna go and pick something in your room" she said "stay here" she said to her brothers "I'll go and help you" I say following her "I just came to pick my notebook" she said "is there something else that I can help" I ask "nope I'm okay" she said "can we talk" I ask "of what" she ask I like really she just pass What happen I just can't believe it "are you serious you just don't wanna know anything don't you" I said and she gets closer "you wanna now how hard is to get you out of my mind don't you realize that I think that  I'll would be better if some stuff would not happen or if I even was not born no you just think that I'm a stupid girl but you now what your just a stupid boy that I can't get out of my mind because I maybe can get you out of my head but not out of my heart and if that wasn't what you wanted now there you go" she said with tears in her eye and leave I just stood there I did not now what to do.

Krystal pov:
I walk out the room and go down stair I notice that Jonah saw me crying "let's go" I say to my siblings "ahh okay" ed said "you can come tomorrow" Jonah said "can we please" ed said and Lilly did not but I know she wanted "okay you guys can stay wild I'm at work okay" I said "you now this is your home to" Corbyn and Zach said "I know" I say waking out. We got to my house and my sibling eat and go to sleep because it was a long trip it was 12 and I talked to Lexie but I didn't say anything to her I did not want to worry her.

"Hey I heard what you say to jack oh Krystal's I'm sorry" Jonah said hugging me and I just cried " he think that I don't love him or even think of him"I say going to the couch "I know but you still love him right" he ask me sitting next to me "ahh I don't know yeah it's just ahh" I say "don't worry he just needs to figure thinks out" he said "I'm just blind I don't now what to do everything makes me think of him"I say "well you too are the same person like danger do a lot of stupid stuff and you guys hide your felling" Jonah said hugging me "I just wish that things were normal like in the pass" I say "hey if the things were normal i  would never meet you and you would never meet Daniel Zach Corbyn jack you are fun creative and the best cookies I have ever eating in my life" he said I just smile "there you go you know perfect that you can't be mad for to long" he said "ahh shut I need help I have a problem" I say putting one of the pillow on my face "And what is it" he ask me "ahh feelings why" I say hitting my self with the pillow "or maybe craziness don't you think" Jonah said laughing and me too "why did you invited my sibling to the house" I ask "so you talk to jack" Daniel said entering the house "ahh I hate you guys" I say hitting me again with the pillow "if you kept hitting your self your going to be more crazy you know that right" Daniel said "HEY" I say "here you go" Daniel said giving me gummy bears there my favorite "thanks" I say smiling and hug him "okay so are you going to talk to jack" Lexie  entering the house "oh come one" I say yet again hitting my self with the pillow "you gotta talk to him" Corbyn said "how many people are coming" I say "he only thinks about you or talks about you" Zach said we'll entering the house "okay who's having a party on my house and I was not invited" i say "yeah you looked so happy on the photo of the carnal" Lilly said coming down stair "were Edward" I ask "sleeping" she said "okay guys he needs time" I say "he doesn't need time you need time" Lexie said "love is hard and sad" I say "no it's not" zach and Corbyn said "yes it is look at titanic or Romeo and Juliet they die for love ahh I wanna die right now" I say they just keep taking and they ignore me "I wanna die with this gummy or tattoo my self a scorpion and I'm gonna put a gold tooth" I say "were it's the gummy" Zach said "ahh I hate this" I say and get up as I heard some stuff moving "what's wrong" Jonah ask "get Edward out of the house" i sas I go out side and saw....