Did i survive?

Krystal pov

"Auch that hurt" i say "isn't our little darling tired" she said getting close "not today" i say as I get up and punch her she grab a metal stick and start hitting me "your gonna leave forever" she said as she threw on the floor i try to get up but it was a fail. "What do you want" I say "I want you dead" "why" I ask "well I was gonna tell you to go but you would just stay so I think that is better if you were dead" she said "what did I ever do to you" I say with tears in my eye from the pain

"out of here" as she said that she kick me on the stomach into blood was coming out of my mouth "but you now what" she stop "I'm gonna let you dead of pain like your mom did remember" she said laughing and get out of the window. I star crying and a lot of blood was coming out so I try to open the door but it was lock so I scream "DANIEL DANIEL HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE" I say as I could not breath so I let the darkness take over me...

Daniel pov:

I go to Krystal room since I hear my name. I enter the room and see a letter so I read

Go to the basement there's a surprise. Jack

I see that is not jack riding and go fast to Zach "hey were is Krystal" i ask "i don't now I'll cheek on her out side" he said and I hear "DANIEL DANILE HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE" it was Krystal voice and it was from the basement so I go there the door was lock so I open it and see Krystal on a big lake of blood and she was hypervelatading like she needs to I star crying "I'm here ZACH CALL THE 911" I said as Zach comes to the door "KRYSTAL" he scream he get he phone out and call the ambulance came and I carried her out of the house "we need to go now she's having difficulty breathing and thats a big problem" the nurse said. Zach as I go with the ambulance and I call Jonah "hey bro" Jonah said "look we're in the hospital Krystal is in bad shape come" I said as I end the call so we could help the nurse.

Zach pov:

Daniel and I were in the hospital they put her on surgery because she could not breath. "She right now taking care of come in a hour so you guy can answer some question" the doctor said "but she will be all right" Daniel ask "we're doing the best we can" he said. We sat down "she cannot die" Daniel said crying "let's jut hope that nothing happens" I said crying to.

Jack pov:

We get out of the movies and daniel calls Jonah he end the call with tears in his eyes "bro what happen" I ask "Krystal Is in the hospital" he said "WHAT" Lexie respond "what else did they said?" Corbyn ask "she's on bad shape" Jonah said as we run to the car. We get to the hospital and see and a crying daniel and Zach "what happen" I said worry "you left a note on your bed and" Daniel said

"wait what note" I say as I now that I did not put a note "well I noticed that so I heard my name and open the basement door and see Krystal in a lake of blood" he finish "Alicia Hernandez is ready for visit but she unconscious" the doctor said as he goes "I think that is another person" I say "nope that's Krystal real name Krystal is her second name she's Alicia Krystal Hernandez" Lexie said with tears in her eye.

Lexie pov:

My best friend I can't lose her not now not ever. We go to her room she's more pale than she is I'm gonna get to the bottom of this but first she needs to wake up...

Jack pov:

We enter the room and she was pale than she is her red lips lost there color I take her hand and it was cold like if she was dead. We all start crying and the doctor comes "Lexie how are you holding up" the doctor said to her "i know she going to be okay" she said hugging Zach "well yes on critical condition but if she wakes up at less she will get better but one more kick on her stomach on with the stick she would have die" the doctor said " what kick and stick?" Corbyn asks

"well when she came here she was coughing a lot of blood so I check her stomach and she have marks of kicks and with a stick we think that it was with a metal stick" he said "do someone knows what happen to her?" the doctor ask "no I just enter the room and saw her as well did Zach" Daniel said "well the only thing we need is that she wakes up but she maybe won't talk after a little time" the doctor said going out "how do you now him? "Jonah ask Lexie "his the one that help her and me at the accident" she responded and Zach hugged her. The nurse came in "well sorry but one of you gotta stay" the nurse said and leave the room "we can't because we need to change" Daniel and Zach said "jack stay with her" Lexie said "are you sure?" I ask "yeah I don't want her to worry about me and someone needs to bring her clothes" she said "okay" I said "bye"they said.

They leave and I stay with Krystal......