you're mine!!!

Jack pov:

Krystal kissed me passionately and soft "I'm sorry"s he said "why" I ask "for everything" she said and I kiss her again "your not the one who needs to say sorry" i say hugging her "ahh I hate my life" she said "why do you hate your life" I say I know why but I need a better explanation "thing were not like this at all" she said "Fake Friends Fake Love Fake my Life" she said with tears in her eyes "nope youre not going to do something bad okay" I say "believe me if I wanted to do something it would be a long ass time ago" she said "can we start from the date" I ask "yeah" she said and I kiss her.

Krystal pov:

Jack kissed me and we get inside an the guys were there "so yeah now we need to now" Corbyn said "uhh" me jack say and laugh "okay that is a yeah" Lexie said "oh an Krystal we got a suprise for you" Daniel said "oh yeah you will love it" Zach said putting he's arm around Lexie "yeah I don't like suprise sooooo" I said "your going to be the official wdw creator" Corbyn said "oh cool wait what the heck is that" I say and they laugh "no really I don't understand" I say "your going to create our clothes" Jonah said "im what" I say "what" Lexie ask and Zach "ahhhhhh" i say screaming and running around "okay slow down" jack said "no way joseyyy" I say "were are my celebrate gummy" i ask "you ate them" Lexie said "let's go to store" I say "nope here you go" Daniel said handing me gummys "okay I love you" I say as I go out side jack as not saying a word this is strange "so we are starting from the date" he ask me "yeah" I respond "then can you be my girlfriend" he ask me "Nope" I say "why the fuck not"j ack said laughing "time time timeeeee" I say "whyyy" he wined "make me want to be your girlfriend" I say "how do I do that" he asked looking at me "surprise me" i say "but you hate suprise" he says confused "then make it a good one" I say leaving

Jack pov:

Ahh what the fuck she meant with that what does she want I'm just a boy that she has a crush on right omg i don't even know what I'm saying ahhh "but ahh" I say as she leave. We go inside and Corbyn was on the kitchen with Zach and Lexie and Daniel with Jonah on the stairs "I'm gonna take a shower bye" Krystal said going out "bye" we say "tell me i need to know" Lexie said "why don't you ask her" I say "well we gotta give her gummy bears and she will talk" Daniel said "yeah but she's smarter than you so tell us" Jonah said "well we're not together but we're dating" i say "I don't understand" Corbyn says "oh she hates suprise and she tell you that right" Lexie said "how do you now that baby" Zach ask "she is a strange girl" I said and Krystal walk in fast "hey I'm hungry who has gummys" she ask "and that's my best friend" Lexie said pointing at her "hey someone atet my gummy from the kitchen" she said "opps" Zach said "oh you are fuking dead baby" Lexie said getting back "yeah he is you better sleep with one eye open Herron" she scream going out of the house "I'm moving out bye" Zach said laughing a so did we. "I just gotta give her the best suprise of her life but theres a problem" i say and everyone looks at me "what" they said "i don't now what the fuck to give her or do" i say "don't worry I'll help you" Lexie said "yeah thats what best friends do okay" Zach say eating a gummy "tell me your not eating Krystal gummy right" Corbyn ask "right I won't tell you" he said hiding the gummy and we all laugh.

Krystal pov:

I get out the house after no one answered me to where are my gummys but wow mother of god my heart is biting like music but this not a fuking normal music no no no this rock because classic no way that this is that I enter and take a shower and get dress some short pants and a big old t shirt what the heck do I do now well i could go to the boys house but I'm tooo lazy for that yayy i say yayy just because I jump on the bed okay I'm strange *phone ring*

??:hey Krystal are you free this weekend?

Krystal:yeah what's up

??:well Cally wants to spend time with you and she wanted to go on a road trip

Krystal:well then I'm in I'll send you my address and you pick me up attt

??:I'll pick you at 9:00

Krystal: yeah see you tomorrow bye love you

??:love you more bye

Okay I'm gonna have an amazing weekend but I need to do my bags it's been a lot of time seeing I see him and Cally well I can't wait and lazy so much I just want to sleep people. I did my bags and sleep*text*

Jack: sleep well princess

Me: not gonna work

Jack: oh come on next time

Me: yeah next time good night

Jack: good night

Okay no more stuff time to sleep I say to my self as I close my eye and some one enters the room "hey I need your help" Jonah said coming in and then Daniel "WHy CANt I WOMAN SLEEP THIS DAYS" I scream "nope we need you for a game are you in" Daniel said "get out"I say as the little rats get out fucking laughing and I just finally can get my sleep.