No more

Krystal pov

I wake up in the hospital I start looking around and see jack sleeping on the chair with his hand on the bed and holding my hand and a nurse enter "here the Doctor Gomez sent you this" she said as she give me a drawing book with a pencil.

I say thank you with my hand since I try to talk and I could not so I draw and I put the drawing under jack arm and grab hi's hand and I close my eye no good night sun and no hello moon not this time.

Jack pov:

I wake up and it was 6am I look at a paper that was under my arm it was me I look at Krystal but she was sleeping so it means that she wake up and there was something writing on the back

Letter:

Don't cry for me Peter Pan

Your my Peter Pan because he makes people fly but wen i you look at me you make me fly

I was in tear with it I fell my hand being hold "Krystal" I say crying and she pick a pencil and start writing "don't cry please" she write "I cant i almost lost you" I say "you would never lose me" she writes "I could" she writes "yeah" I say as I lean next to her on the bed and we felt at sleep.

Krystal pov:

Jack sleep with me but I wake up again as I remember what happen that night "hey its okay I'm here" jack say hugging me and kissing my foredhead I just start drawing "mm what are you drawing princess" he said as he looks at me after some minutes in finish it was the fairies wheel "you miss that day don't you" he ask me I nub with my hand and he kiss me "there you go a little remind" he said with his smile. I did not want to eat breakfast not yet and the guys enter the room

"KRYSTAL" they all said and come and hug me and they look at me and I write "thanks Daniel and Zach for saving my life" I write and give it to them "your welcome" they both said in sync crying "hey" Jonah and Corbyn said "hi goldy and brotha" I write and they both start crying then Lexie comes closer and I write "don't start crying you to please" I put she reads it and smile "thanks" I write "so how are you feeling" jack ask next to me "i don't now" I write as a tear falls in my cheek "don't cry" jack said "well you are very lucky" the doctor said entering the room "look you have to stay here still because we don't want to risk are self with another accident okay" the doctor said "thanks" jack said and the others "well I bring you too clothes" Lexie said "wow this is sick" Daniel said looking at the draw from the fair "I want one" he said so I start drawing wen I finish he was crying "what did she draw" Corbyn ask "me in the moon with water melon I'm the happyes on the world thank you" he said "Krystal we need to cure your scars" the nurse said everyone got and the nurse clean my scarf "you can enter" she said leaving "hey are you hungry now" jack ask me I nub with my head "what do you want" he ask me so I draw a pizza "then were going to buy it" Jonah said.

Everyone go except jack "so what do you wanna do" he say sitting on my bed "I don't now" I write "I love you" he said as he hug me I draw a heart. We eat and in was time to sleep jack sleep next to me but I try to talk and I just sing to fell at sleep Alive by SIA And I fell that jack hug me but he was still sleeping and I felt at sleep to.