Finally!!!!

Krystal pov:

The door open and a merch gun shoot me and I end up in the floor I still don't know how "are you okay princess?" jack said helping me up and sat me on the couch. I see who it was and it was LOGAN PAUL AHH I was jaw drop and jack close my mouth "Hi you gotta be Krystal" Logan said looking at me "she is"j ack said I grab my book and start drawing "omg omg your Logan Paul can I have you autograph pleaseeee" I write "I will love to" he said giving me the autograph "OMG your Logan Paul" Lexie scream and I write "thank you" and they all laugh.

We have a great day with Logan even tho I could not talk he gets me "bye Krystal" he said leaving the house "wow that was a long day its night time" Corbyn said as well did Jonah "come" jack said helping me up to our room and puts me on the bed "tomorrow can I try walking" I write "of curse" he said smiling and leaning next to me "so are you felling better"he ask me I nod with my head and he kiss me "I love you so so but so much" he said and I smile "now that smile I miss a lot" he said hugging me "good night princess" he said "good night Peter Pan" I think to my self. Still no good night sun and no hello moon.

"Wake up bunny" jack said playing with my hair as I put my pillow on his face "your a little rebel bunny aren't you" he said and I smile "okay I'm gonna go a find Lexie so you can change okay" he ask me and I nod with my head. "Krystal you gotta wear a dress until your bruised go little bit more" she said I just told in shook I actually hate being in dress for a lot of time but if I wear jeans it will hurt my bruises "okay now come" she said as she help me get a dress.

"All done" she said as she finish my hair and I grab my book "you are enjoying this aren't you" I write "yess I am" she said smiling "wow you look beautiful as always" jack said entering the room "im gonna go to Zach now" Lexie said leaving the room "hey are you hungry" he ask me and I was starving I nod with my head and he kiss me "I hope that is not on the menu" I write "no but if you want it it's always there" he said smirking "nope I'm good" I write and he laughed.

We go down stairs and the boys were playing video game so I try to go there but I almost fall"hey you gotta be carful" Jonah said caring me to the couch "your just like jack always hitting him self with walls" Daniel said handing me a control "HEY" jack scream "it's true" Corbyn said "here you go Krystal" Corbyn said as he gave me his phone and it was Cristina on face time "hi how do you fell today" she ask me "trying" Daniel reading what I write "well I gotta go but if you need something tell me okay" she said and we end the call. I gave the phone back to Corbyn and I saw the basement door a little open and it scared me as I remember what happen "hey it's okay we're here" Corbyn said hugging me. We eat breakfast and lunch.

Jack pov:

I remember that Krystal wanted to walk better so we go outside "there you go perfect"I say as she was walking like nothing ever happened and she start running "wow you are fast" I said jogging to her "here" I say helping her sit we were watching the sunset she puts her head on my shoulder. I still have a lot a question to ask her but there was one that means the most. "Krystal" I say and she looks at me "do you" I say.

what would he say??