2.14.2018

2018

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓢𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮

-

{3 Person}

-

After talking for about 2 hours, (Y/N) realized that she had to go. Well, she had no reason to but she felt as something bad was going to happen if she won't leave right now.

.

The first three moments she realized that something bad was going to happen and she could avoid it she slapped her knee, that means in the British body language 'Ah, now I slap my knee and tell I have to go'

"I am sorry Al, but I have to leave now, it's already 5 PM and I have some fashion duties to attend to."

What (Y/N) here is talking about is that she is going to watch old, or even new movies to judge their outfits, for the science of course. 

"At least give me your number, doll."

He asked and (Y/N) giggled, as many times in their 2-hour conversation about so many things she had requested that he won't call her that; just for the sake of her not wanting to blush any moment by being called that by him, but she knows that he is a womanizer and she should not be getting any romantic feelings towards this man, it would only end up like in all over-dramatic movies that made no sense, but in like all those movies the guy, or the girl, get their love interest (Who is often the opposite gender and it really pisses Ms.Author off, but what can Ms.Author do it this matter). As she realized that her life may as well lead into a dramatic, well rather a High School romance but there is no school, she took out a sticky-note that held her previously written number on and gave it to him.

He gave a confident smirk and took the note.

"Make sure to call me when you can."

She confidently, yet like him, she said and closed her laptop quickly and stood up.

-

Her leather skirt showing her curvy hips, if that's even possible, in everyone's eyes she could be described as gorgeous, but Allen thought more of her, Allen thought of her as many different things, all more than good of course. 

On the inside, Allen was departing that maybe before his eyes were the angel that Oliver would tell him about in night time stories, though, the description of the angel was pure, innocent, cute, gentle, happy and kind, but here in front of him was a lady (Y/N) with the looks of the angle he was told about but she; cursed, gave sarcastic responses, funny, 'bad ass' as someone may say, a complete fashion freak (Not like it was a bad thing, he loved how she would describe looks of someone's piece of clothing), she was everthing he dreamed of. He hoped that he would find someone like her one day, hoping that one of those drunken girls he had sex with from the pub filled in what he wanted, all of them had just those nice bodies, maybe they did what they did for reasons unknown, after all, you can't judge someone by their one time doing.

He blinked his eyes, he looked down at his hands seeing the number she had given him he tucked it into his jacket pocket and looked up to see that (Y/N) was figuring out if she should have her bag over he shoulder or on her back.

'So helplessly lost, yet so adorable while she is, I just want to-' That's enough.

He thought hopelessly, being a young-adult he could think those things left and right.

-

When (Y/N) wound her card key she fixed her shoes and hoped that nothing will stop her now.

"Well, I guess you now have full control of when we will meet again."

(Y/N) joked, Al blushed and nodded.

'What is she making me feel?'

Allen thought deep.

"Don't miss me too much."

He joked back and (Y/N) giggled. 

"Let's fucking hope I won't"

She replied sarcastically and flipped her hair she then said a sweet 'Good Bye'.

Allen gave a quick nod.

.

(Y/N) walked to the door, seeing that a tan man with dark brown hair was on the other side she opened kindly for the man, his magenta-coloured eyes stared calmly at everything around him, like he was looking for someone. Like that he stood in the doorway. (Y/N) looked at him confused, waiting for him to move from it so she can leave.

To her no luck for today he just held his Bustina cap with tassel coming off to fix it as it was held low on his head, he was careful about not touching his curl that hung even lover on his head.

He took a step into the shop, to get a closer look, (Y/N) carefully closed the door and went out.

...

(Y/N) opened the door to her room, she quickly took off her shoes that were killing her slowly, she could not bear to be in them for a second or two more.

She thought back to what happened today, she giggled at it and bit her lip while scratching the back of her neck.

.

(Y/N) sat on the hotel sofa, not necessarily was it very comfortable for her taste, well this was a 5-star hotel after all.

She huffed and messed her hair up, her sweatshirt that smelled like home hung loosely on her and as much as she wanted to sleep right now, she could not, messing with her sleeping schedule would be a crime for her, and for everyone who works for her, well that's what she liked to think. (Y/N) had duties to attend to, now what movie looked the most appealing for today?