② ①

28.7.2018

2018

𝓐 𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓼

{Part 1}

-

{2 person}

-

=Prevously=

"All of them."

Arthur smiled and took a step forward to give you a handshake that you happily returned.

"Hmhmh what?"

You look at the leaving parents and the three 'kids' standing.

"Good to meet you again, love! But We have to go!"

You began to stutter out words that were against this babysitting when you realized that they weren't coming back to tell you it's a joke. 

=What a mess you got on your hands=

-

You turn to the 'children' and smile.

"So...come in?"

You walk inside while the 3 following close behind, the youngest one-- probably the one you were officially told to babysit, gasped while looking around, impressed and dazed. The two teenagers took their backpacks down from the backs and held them in their hand. 

Both of them stared in awe too but not showing it as much as the little one. 

Well, it was no secret that your 'home' was magnificent, marvellous, magnanimous and aesthetically pleasing. Standing in front of the three you looked around your rose gold marble living room-- you're no closeted fan of that modern 'girly'-- for some reason? aesthetic. Your house has as often been recognized by the name '3rd most aesthetic celebrity houses'-- And there is no reason to not flaunt that name around.

"This is amazing!"

Said the little kid. You looked at him and your often-remodelled home. 

"I guess it is, little guy."

You look at your watch and see that there had been only 15 minutes since the last time you looked at it.

"What are your guy'es names, apart from you Matthue."

You looked at the smiling teen next to Matthue.

"--And you Alfred."

The youngest jumps up and down pulling your sleeve, not a shy one is he?

"I AM PETER!"

He shouts, nearly breaking your hearing drums? Is that how it works? 

"Good for you."