② ⓪

4.8.2018

𝓨𝓮𝓼, 𝓓𝓪𝓫𝓫𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓼 𝓞𝓾𝓽

𝓨𝓮𝓼, 𝓓𝓪𝓫𝓫𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓼 𝓞𝓾𝓽

-

{2 person}

-

It had been two days since you came from the cold but lovely Canada. Every day for you was nearly filled with work but when you got your free time you could see that Matt was getting attached to the big city fast, he was always visiting around, going around your sky-scraper and just going everywhere. 

But today you had a new task, to take care of a 12-year-old kid for your best friend so he could go on a day cruise with his husband. 

You were open to the idea when he told you about it two weeks ago, but momentarily, you are exhausted and not ready to go, and now you had two hours to spend with yourself, thinking about anything but work and drinking soda. 

Taking a swig from your soda that you had put in a wine glass you heard knocking on your door. You stared at the door for a while, not believing that it's already 12 AM, you look at your wrist.

10.32

Yeah, thought so. 

Glaring at the door you tighten your robe and shout.

"ON MY WAY!"

You put your glass down and open the door harshly, you opened it all the way since you're going on this thing called 'showing off the new counter in the kitchen'.

And the door stood no one other than... Felix. 

You sighed deeply and let him in.

"OH, MY GOD! (Y/N)! This weekend is going to be like totally lit!"

He shouted as he walked in, he puts his hands in the air and his conditioner smelled roses and pretty nice chocolate pudding.

"What's going on this weekend?"

You asked and he stopped, he walked from your sofa and laughed.

"I FORGOT HOW FUN YOU ARE, What do you mean you don't know what's going on this weekend?"

He expressed many emotions at once, which scared you.

"I was in Canada and I just got home three days ago?"

You said and sat down, you handed him one glass and filled it with soda.