② ②

28.7.2018

2018

𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒

{Part 2}

-

{2 person}

-

There Allen stood while talking to a customer with a bored expression and flour all over his pink 'Oliver's Batter' apron. You froze then Alfred poked you.

You hum and look at Al again.

"Who's that?"

Matthue whispered and you coughed.

"My boyfriend? This is-- oh."

You realized that Allen sometimes works for his dad and last time you heard a cafe on the other side of the road opened and Oliver is using Allen as bait for teenagers who like bad boys in pink.

"Is THIS your boyfriend?"

Alfred asked while picking up his glasses looking Allen up and down, you slowly pick your shades down and then put them back on your nose. 

"Ms. (Y/N)! I'm still hungry!"

Peter held your hand while doing this 'crying' thing while talking. 

"Yep, let's go."

You say as you picked your bra quickly, Allen had still not noticed you when you went to the cash register to order Allen had just left and Oliver took his place.

"Hello! Welcome to Oliver batter! Where today everything is 10% off! I am Oliver how can I help you?"

Oliver said when giving a closed eye smile.

"Oliver? It's me?"

You asked yourself, Peter was looking at the cakes and the other two were trying to find one thing to buy.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?"

Oliver asked and looked back to where Allen was handing out orders.

"Buying things?"

You say and furrow your eyebrows.

"What is he doing here?"

You point back at Allen.