2.12.2018

2018

𝒴𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝐼𝓈 𝒞𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒩𝑜𝓌

-

{3 person}

-

After a week of being in New York, (Y/N) started getting bored of everything.
I mean, why exactly was she invited to New York, after what happened two weeks before.

(Y/N) still was not sure, any more the main thing was something like that  Erwin Smith had invited many fashion gods to one place to make them work for him for a week, but since Erwin was killed for unknown reasons the fashionistas had nothing to do, most of them had left 

.

(Y/N) huffed hoping that something will grab her attention, the reason she was not hanging with her friend Flavio was that he did not go to the city, family problems in Italy he said through the phone.

She took a sip of her coffee and looked at her laptop, she was looking through everyone's Facebook's from High School, now seeing that her old friend Elizabeta just married an Austrian man that had a high ranking on playing on the piano.

(Y/N) excited the page and went through what Facebook was offering her to buy, she rolled her eyes at some of the ridiculous things.

"Excuse, I am now going to take a seat here, doll"

(Y/N) heard a man say from in front of her, she slowly looked up to see a man with a strong muscular build, auburn hair, and deep pink eyes. He held a glass of what looked like ice coffee with a strange colour. he unzipped his dark-coloured jacked that shoved his white blouse that had the first 3 buttons undone and a green neckless that sat on his nice toned chest.

(Y/N) brushed her hair out of her way with her fingers and said;

"M'kay."

'Was that supposed to sound cool?'

She panicked to herself in thought and she looked at her laptop again and fixed her two-finger ring, real gold monsieur.

The unknown man blinked as he did not expect the lady in front of him to be so chill.

"No fight? dollface?"

(Y/N) looked away from her laptop, she had just gotten a friend request on Facebook from Sebastian.

"Why?"

She just answered as she accepted the request.

"Nothing."

The unknown man said and sipped on his strange-coloured coffee.

"So what's your name?"

(Y/N) asked the man.