①①

3.23.2018

2018

𝒴𝑒𝓈

.

{2 person}

.

A week later you had started to receive strange calls.

Not like one of those, 'LOL PRANKED, THIS IS NOT THE POLICE!', rather one of those, 'This could actually be someone who is going to kill me' calls.

You had always picked them up with a chirpy voice and asked who it was, which you had always done, but they couldn't answer. Rude.

In the background, you would hear a static basement noise and chuckling, you did not know who's chuckling but after that, the call would cut off.

Every time you got a call you too thought about the strange man, Ludz. It was like his warning was coming true. 

You even googled but you got just no help. No one had gotten this issue before and shared it.

Al is currently upstate and wouldn't be here to help you out, to hug you and say that he'll protect you. You aren't even sure if you could talk about it with anyone.

Distracting yourself with aesthetics and trying to make a new design for this week's hoodie you get another call. You freeze.

It's 3 AM and you're getting a call.

You look at your phone, it was turned upside down. You try to reach for it but since the table was just far away you have to stand up a little bit.

You quickly turn up the phone and read the ID.

'UNKNOWN CALLER'

It read in white capslock letters. You froze. This was defiantly the creepy caller.  The other thing was that there was no 'Decline' button on the screen.

Signing you cringe your face and open up the call. 

The caller asks for a facetime call.

Not having any decline button you click 'accept'

Your face pops up on the screen, and then the other box was dark.

"Hello?"

You say and try to make something out of the dark screen.

"Ciao, bello."
  [Hello, beautiful]

You know what the caller said, Italian might not be your first language but you learned some from Favio.

"Uhm, wow, how are you?"

You ask unsure of what to do, but you decide to keep it civil.

"Oh, I am just grande, now, sweet, sweet (Y/N), I don't want to hurt you, I just have to talk to you face-to-face."
 [Great]

The voice says. You look around, this is not a prank and you knew it perfectly.

"Wow, that's nice to hear, that you don't want to hurt me. AND! that you're doing great."

You chuckle and look around again. This Italian was watching you and you knew it.

"Why are you looking around, so much? I hide very bene."

 [Well.]

He says and you could hear a smirk through his teeth.

"Well, nothing really, when do you want to meet?"

You look again at the screen.

"Now."

He says and you hear a door open, you fall from your bed and roll on the floor a little bit.

You look around, looking for a weapon, but sadly your panicked mind grabbed a pillow.

You then hear shooting and breaking.

Not the cabinet.

You walk back and look at your phone, the caller had turned off the call and you feel your sweat run down your forehead.

Taking a deep breath you hear footsteps near your door, this was not happening.

"Oh, there you are."

You close your eyes and throw the pillow away from you.

You open up your eyes.

Infront of you stood a brunette with a curl, somehow his looks looked familiar.

The guy from the cafe. Ludz was right.

And pretty sweet.

The man was smirking, behind him was standing another red-eyed man, like Allen.

He held a katana by your side, another sweat drop fell down on the ground.

They both smiled at your state.

"Heyyyy."

You dragged and straightened yourself up.

Modelling once taught you a valuable lesson.

How to seem you have everything under control.

You then thought for a moment, you have a gun (For emergency's) in your emergency pad-tampon-period drawer.

You slowly take a step forward but still to the side, where the blood-red drawer would be, you could see yourself in your mirror.

You looked like you were a highlighter and a sweatpant monster. Your make-up from today was still perfectly on but you had changed your clothing to something cheaper.

The two men looked at each other and then back at you.

"Let's make this quick."

The black-haired man stepped forward and you looked at him.

"Whoopsies."

You said and put your hand in the drawer, you then felt the metal from the gun and quickly grabbed it.

You pointed the gun at him, with your hands straight up and with your legs apart he looked at you with wide eyes.

The shorter male looked at you in awe and then sighed.

"Then let's go with your idea."

He said and the black-haired man smiled and jumped forward.

Before you knew it you had been kicked and on the ground panting for air.

"Nigh-Night, bello."

  [Beautiful.]

...

.

{3 person}

.

Both men looked at the smaller female figure.

Her breathing was slowing down but nothing like she was about to die or anything.

"Why wasn't this plan A?"

Kuro asked and polished his sword with the pillow that Luciano caught.

"It looked cooler to make her pass out of blood loss."

He said and fixed his hat.

He had been looking for (Y/N) for a while so looking at her down was an achievement.