Lit

So like I was chilling like a villain and I see this.

🐕🍷🐇🚓🐘🐱🌞

And then I was like 'Shit' and looked the other way and saw the real shit

So guess what Ms.Kisha is gonna do, I am going to have writer questions and answers and then going to talk about this story fully, 2k I'll talk about me. And don't worry chapter 2.7 is coming right up.

What go you into writing?

I've been asked this question many times and always give a different answer, but what really got me into it was just my creativity and my ideas wanting to not only be stuck in my mind but too be told. This book is made out of my 3 or 5 most thought about things.

What was your first book?

My first book, oh my the cringe, it was a Jeff the killer x reader and I was really proud of it,  Jeff the killer is a creepypasta for everyone who did not go through their emo and edgy faze in 2016 (The creepypasta fandom is still kinda woke here on Wattpad). Anyways, the book. (I deleted it btw)

Okay, this is going to be quick since I don't think my neck can take it;

The story begins with the two main characters, you (As The Queen Of Everything And Everyone/QEE) and Blue (QEE's best friend and royal butler aka Oc, it was 2016 leave me alone)

Blue is running toward QEE to tell her about some news, the news being that at the other Earth (No joke the whole Earths thing in this book is so confusing because it's told that QEE and Blue went to the same school as Jeff and Liu). They then run to some 'Book room' where there is a book named 'The Book' that book actually just if Siri was a book, they ask 'The Book' what wrong and it tells them that Earth 3? It said that Slenderman was doing something wrong that QEE and Blue have to change that and then the next day they go out, we get to meet some characters that no one cares about and then we get a long flashback of that shows that Jeff and QEE  went out on Halloween, Then they get near the Slenderman mansion and QEE and Blue go to Blue's old home and plan to spy on the creepypastas but then they see candy and eat pizza and QEE meet's Jeff in the window so they bail on spying so they go to the mansion all drama and then we get to know that Blue was once a killer and that explained something? Then Blue and Jeff start to watch Americas Next Top Model and QEE has already gotten feelings for him so BEN and Sally make her dress up v sexy or cute, I actually can't remember and then QEE comes too watch ANTM with Jeff and Blue and he leaves. 

They start to date shortly after that and then it comes out that there is someone trying to kill QEE? But that's not possible because I overpowered her? And then they go to another mansion to hide and Jeff and QEE go on a date or go to have a pool party, soon while doing that they hear a shout and walk upstairs somewhere and they see Blue's dead and then there is the plot twist that she was actually The Queen Of Everything and all this time they were sisters so now the reader is actually QEE and they go on a hunt and then I stopped.

=

And now that you have learned a little bit about me here's Updates and just things about this book;

=

The idea behind this book?

So, I had been thinking for a while about this book before I wrote it, the main idea was;

The main character is famous for her clothing and has great taste in fashion and all that stuff, she is friendly and nice but then she get's noticed by the wrong people, she goes to NYC for work and meets this handsome dangerous man that makes her go into even more bad business.

Did you think this book would gain this following? 

Yes, and no, I mean this book has always been my all-time favourite to write because of I relate to (Y/N), I would say that (Y/N) is me, I care about my looks way too much and I love clothing way over the top, Allen is the hottie I have always wanted to date, and I find this story interesting when I read it over again and again, it's just that I love this book and I had thought at the start of this that people would love a book with a strong female lead who isn't sad but more go lucky.

Is the book going in the right direction?

Yes for everyone who loves this book just how much I love it I say it's going toward where I want it to be, I mean now our dear (Y/N) is in Canada with Matt and Allen! What's going to happen? I don't know.

Ending soon? 

No, this is my all time longest book and I think I am not going to stop writing it any time soon (Nearly typed spoon). I personally think I will stop writing when I have gotten out of Hetalia.

Any changes you for this book?

Honestly, yeah, I think that Season 3 of this book will be better written and I think I will change the style of it better since I am planning something big towards the ending, I know that there will be better jokes and overall better grammar since I can write like a bullet now.

Overall this book:

Yes, and now towards the ending of this 1k, I am going to keep updating and have fun with this thank you so much for reading, voting, commenting and breathing. See you soon.