Chapter 18

~~~~~~~~~~~~Another time skip 3 months~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kiera!" I yell across the house.

"Whaaaat."

"Come seee."

"Fineee."

I hear her voice getting louder as she gets closer to me,"(y/n) you better have a good reason for asking me so come all the way ov- Oh my god..."

(Hoseok's POV)

This is it. I wanted to do this for the past 4 months. "And I'm off!" I say and all the guys wish me luck. On my way to (y/n) Kiera text me to come over. Little did she know I was already on my way. I get there and I"m greeted by a kiss from (y/n) at the door.  "Kiera can I talk to you real quick?" I ask pulling her to the side. 

"What's up?" Kiera asks.

"I'm gonna ask (y/n) to marry me."

"OMG OMG" Kiera started whisper yelling,"Can I see the ring?" I show her and she responds with,"Okay...It's good enough. I approve. Oh, and man are you in for a surprise." 

"(Y/N)! What are you doing today?"  I ask (y/n).

"Nothing at the moment, and later I need to talk to you." She says

"Okay then come on.." I say this and drag her to the car. I take her to our spot. (You should remember this from the beginning of the story but if not I'll put the picture back.)

"Yah, it's so pretty we haven't here in a while

"Yah, it's so pretty we haven't here in a while.. Why now?" She says this looking out and when she turns around I'm down on one knee.

(Your POV) 

"OMG!! HOBI!" I yell. 

"(y/n), will you marry me?" 

"YESSS" I say and hug him,"I think it's a good time to tell you now.." I say trailing off.

"What is it?"

"Well, I'm pregnant." I admit and look down.

"OH MY GOD REALLY?" He yells.

"You seem more excited than me!" I say.

THE END             A/N Yeah, I know that was uneventful, but that's how it ends deal with it. I might be writing a new story but idk.  EDIT~ I am and it's called   Life is Weird (Yoongi x Reader)     Go check it out!! thanks enjoy! (A/N) on next page again) maybe I'll do imagines also. Idk comment if I should.