Chapter 10

"So this is the famous (y/n) we've been hearing so much about," Jinyoung says.

"Yah, she's really pretty!" JB says and I smile.

"Mark sure does think so. He hasn't even said anything he's just staring at her," Jackson says laughing and Mark laughs and looks away blushing.

"Ohh J-hope has competion!" Jimin says.

"Oh does J-Hope like her?" YounhJae asks.

"He's only like all over her... all the time," Tae says teasing.

"We're right here you know!" I say.

"Yeah, we know," Jimin replies laughing. We all spend the rest of the night talking and playing games. "Why don't we play a drinking game?"Jackson suggest. Everyone agrees, but Hobi just looks at me with a face that literally has 'help me' all over it. He can't hold his alcohol(AKA he gets drunk easily) One shot and he is out. "I'm not letting Hoseok drink," I say trying to save him the embarrassment. 

"Why not?" Mark asks.

"If he doesn't drink then you have to drink for him," JB says.

"Guys she shouldn't have t-"Kylee says before I cut her off.

"Okay," I say shrugging it off. We play a couple of games, and I get drunk out of my mind because of how much I had to drink. Everyone went home except for Hobi. Kylee had went to bed earlier because she has a movie to shoot for the next couple of days, and she has to wake up early. "Come on it's to go to bed now,"Hobi says,"Can you stand up?"

"Uhhh...,"I say trying to stand and then fall down,"No..but I can crawl.." He picks me up laughing and bring me to my room.

"Okay time to sleep." He says tucking me in.

"But I wanna sleeep,"I say yawning

"Yes, you do" Hobi says and starts to walk away. Before he walks away I grab his arm.

"Waiitt....don't go,"I groan.

"Where do you want me to go then?" Hobi asks curiously. I look at him and pat the bed.

"Right here." I say and he lays in the bed. 

"You don't sleep in shirts...," I say suspiciously," You're gonna leave once I fall asleep aren't you?"

"You're drunk, (Y/N)." He replies.

"No, I'm not," I say clearly in denial.

"You're in denial," He says. WHOASH IT'S LIKE HE'S READING MY MIND... Okay, I might be a little drunk.

"Go to sleep, (Y/N)"  He says with a serious voice.

"Oooo you're getting serious. Hobi... Did I ever tell you how much I like you?" I ask turning to him.

"(Y/N), you're drunk. You won't remember this tomorrow. Choose what you say carefully."

"I know what I'm saying okay? It's true though I really like you." I tell him this and I wrap my arms around him, and quickly fall asleep. I wake up in the morning with a bad headache. "mmmm" I say rubbing my head. All I remember from last night was saying I'd drink for Hobi. Suddenly there's a knock on my door. "(Y/N)? you awake?" Hobi calls.

"Shhh. Don't be so loud." I say sitting up.

"You okay?"

"Do I look okay??"I ask and Hobi starts laughing. He tells me everything that happened (Except the part where I told him I like him). I run to the bathroom and puke.

"Yeah...You drank a lot," He says cringing.

"No shit," I answer sarcastically.

"Breakfast is ready down stairs, don't worry it'll help with your hangover." He says and leaves.

I clean myself up and head down stairs. Right now anything sounds good to eat. I can't believe I let myself drink that much. I mean honestly, I can be so stupid at times. I eat and sit in the living room. "Hey, I told the guys you are sick so I can stay here and watch you instead of going to practice." Hobi says getting off of the phone. 

"Uh.. yeah okay," I say still with a morning voice,"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For me."

"Don't be. I shouldn't have let you drink that much. plus now I get to hang out with my favorite person,"Hobi says nudging me. I get a phone call.:

Kiera-Hey. Guess what

Me-What?

Kiera-Geez you sound dead...

Me-I feel dead.

Kiera-Umm.. Okay then. Wanna talk about it?

Me-Not really.

J-Hope shouting in background-She's hungover

Kiera-Ohhhhhhh. Well, anyways I'm boarding my plan now.

Me-Wait what?

Kiera-Yep. My leg healed. I'm coming back. should be there by tomorrow.

Me-uhh...(I say very confused)

Kiera- Didn't Jessica (Our manager) tell you?

Me-No

Kiera-Oh..well.. SURPRISE

Me-OUCH! DON'T YELL IT STILL HURTS

Kiera- Oh yeah, You're hungover sorry.....BYEEEEE

She screams this and hangs up. I literally threw my phone across the room. So Kiera's finally coming back the South Korea to help me with the show. I just hope she doesn't hurt herself again.