Chapter 8

(A/N) I Don't know what I did with this chapter. I'm sorry in advance.. T-T *Me Cringy* Btw this is like really long.. YW KIERA T_T

(your POV)

 At the house my mangers show up, and we sit at the kitchen table."So is it true?" They ask referring to to the Trinity incident. 

I tell them exactly what happened. "If you gain anymore hate, ratings on the show might go down, and you could possibly get kicked off the show."

"There's not fair! Can't I go on some interview or something to tell my side of the story?"I ask

"Well, that's not a bad idea.."One of my managers say.

"We'll see what we can do."The other says and they leave. As they are leaving Kylee walks in the house. "Hey...You okay? I was kinda easedropping."

 I looked at her and the tears I was holding in trailed down. "HEY! DON'T CRY!!!" Kylee says running towards me and hugging me. 

"It's all my fault! I shoud've just held my tongue with that Trinity girl, and this wouldn't have ever happened. Even worse I took it out on Hoseok, and now he's probably mad at me." I say still hugging Kylee.

"What? No way! Did you see Trinity's face she totally diserved it. Annd.. Hobi isn't mad at you. When I was leaivng I saw him run into Trinity, and he told her off. He really cares about you....Plus I literally heard him tell Trinity that she messes up everything he 'loves' and you know what that meansss,"Kylee said starting to laugh. 

I blush and reply,"Oml... hey I'm gonna go take a shower. Thanks." I take a shower and lay in my bed with just a hoodie over my under garments. 

I was just dosing off when someone knocks on the door. I don't feel like getting up or changing so I just pretend I'm sleeping. "I know you're in there, and awake." A familar voice calls and the door opens. 

"Oh Hobi!" I say sitting up.

"Are you are mad at me?" He asks me.

"No, but I wanted to say sorry because of what I told you back at the studio, I was just stressed and I don't want you to be mad at me.." I answer.

"Don't be sorry you had every right to say that, you were right. I should've done something. And I did! I told Trin-" He says when I cut him off.

"Yeah, Ik." I say smiling.

"So we good?"He asks sitting on my bed. 

I lay down and stare at the ceiling," Kylee told me something.."

"Oh no.."

"She said that you really like me , and that you....'love' me. Is it true?"I say smiling.

"Uhh...Why do you always put me in uncomfortable situations?"

"Because it's funny." I say

He sits on top of me and says,"You know what else is funny?"

"...What," I say squinting my eyes.

"That you think I don't know you're only wearing underwear under that hoodie," He smirks,"I believe they are...pink?"

"YOU PERV!" I yell and push him off of me laughing.

"It's not my fault! learn how to put cloths on!" he scolds me also laughing.

"It is your fault," I say

"What how?" Hobi says standing back up 

"For looking," I tell him leaning back on my bed.

"I can see your underwear again," He says smiling,"Put some cloths on."

"But I was about to sleep. You know before you rudely barged in." I say sarcasticly.

"PSHHH, you were awake." He says

"Yeah, About to go to sleep."I answer.

"Well you weren't sleeping." Hobi says arguing with me.

"Well yeah, Now that you're here I won't be able to sleep." I say lookinng at him raising my eyebrows.

"Well then," He says taking off his shirt. I start blushing.

"What the heck are you doing!" I say starting to laugh.

"Oh you know, just going to bed." Hobi says climbing on top of the bed.

"No way!" I tell him trying to push him off the bed.

"I feel like you're only trying to push me off the bed to touch my abs..." He says suspiciouly.

"Uh...BOI. Self centered much?" I tell him.

"If you wanna touch my abs so much you could have just told me." He says this while laying on top of me," Your bed is really bumpy (y/n)!"

"I wonder why!" I say gasping for air. He gets up, still on top of me, and lays a gentle kiss on my lips.

Suddenly we hear voices out side,"SHHH be quiet. I'm trying to listen!"

Hobi gets up and quietly walks to the door. I sit up on the bed trying not to laugh. He opens the door, and 7 poeple fall down. "Uhh... we can explain." Kylee says in shock. 

Tae, Jimin, Jin, Yoongi, Jungkook, and Namjoon quickly get up, and act like nothing happened.

 "(y/n) I think we have an audiance."

"Privacy much?" I yell.

"Oh..Yeah..Uh," they say and quickly run away.

 Once again Taeyhung runs back, and pokes his head in the doorway,"Don't forget to use protection! Hobi's mom might want grandchildren, but not this soon," He laughs, and I throw a pillow at the door.

 Finally alone Hoseok turns to me.

"Well you heard him we gotta use protection!" He says jumping on me.

"WHOAH, WHOAH, WHOAH," I say with my eyes wide.

"Don't worry, I was just kidding."He says laughing,"But I expect plenty of kisses."

"I'M SO CONFUSED," I say laughing,"DID I MISS SOMETHING?" Hobi starts laughing. He leans in really close. 

He shoves a pillow in my face,"Stop yelling and go to sleep."

 We watch TV for a bit, and I slowly dosed off. I don't think he knows this, but I heard him very softly say,"I love you so much, (y/n), don't ever leave me."

(A/N) AWWW MY HART. I typed this, yet I'm just here like...Oml. cute hehehe.