Chapter 1

guys it's 2021 and i wrote this in like 2016.
1. i'm so sorry for what you're about to read
2.what are you doing here

Background: I am 22 living in L.A. with my 3 roommates Kiera, Jade, and Shelby. I used to live in South Korea, but my dance career led me to move to North America. Recently I was invited to be on a new tv show in Korea, and try to teach the participants a dance (Kinda like Sister's Slam Dunk). When I did live in Korea I was best friends with the now members of BTS. I haven't talked to any of them in years. At the moment we are packing to stay a couple weeks in South Korea. "Kiera, watch out for the suitcases by the stairs!" Jade yells.

"I'll be fine!" She yells back.

"Yeah right," Shelby says laughing.

"Jeez we're staying 3 weeks not moving there" I say seeing all the suitcases. Suddenly I hear a bunch of noises.

"DAMNIT.........IM OKAY! I JUST FELL DOWN STAIRS THATS ALL," Jade says

"Didn't you just tell me to watch out... and you fell" Kiera says laughing, and making sure she's okay. Finally we manage to get ready and ride to the airport. We are swarmed with people. One of the fans scream out,"Lets throw the fork in the garbage disposal!" Kiera and I drop our bags and do the dance(You'd have to see the vine to understand). We finally get on the private jet.

A/N ouu fancy

Everyone is sleeping when I get a text from an unknown number:

?-Guess who

Me-Who

?-No, you have to guess!

Me-If this is a prank I'm blocking this number

?-Wait! I'll give you a hint... Worldwide handsome

Me-Oml. This is Jin isn't it?

Jin-Yup, glad you can remember such a handsome face

Me-How could I forget you only told me a thousand times..Wait how'd you get my number?

Jin-People

Me-STALKER

Jin-No way! Hoseok found it.

Me- Oh so you're both stalkers now?

Jin-No.. that's beside the point. We heard you were coming back to South Korea, and got excited.

Me-So does that mean y'all wanna meet up when I land

Jin-Duh, text me when you land. Get plenty of rest!

Shortly after we I fell asleep, and the plane landed. Jade jumps on me, "Aren't you excited?"

"I'm excited to eat," Shelby says. I'm about to walk off the plane when my manager hands me and Kiera a mask. "Oh, I almost forgot. Thanks" I say.

"That's not fair you look cool I want a mask!" Shelby says and Jade. Dispite the begging they were not given mask. Kiera and I  can't just walk around in Korea without people swarming us, so we put on the mask. Walking through the airport they made a path for us to walk through. On both sides of the path were thousands of people. Finally getting into the car my manager looks at me worriedly and says,"So, we have a problem. We no longer have a hotel room you girls"

"Shit, where are we going to stay then?" Shelby asks, and we all look at eachother worriedly A/N I dont even know if that's a word.

As if on cue I receive a phone call from an old friend of mine:

"Hey Girl! I heard you're in South Korea!"

"Yeah, and we don't have anywhere to stay"

"It's fine y'all can stay at my house"

"You sure what about the.... neighbors?"

"PSH.. oh well *giggle* the guys have been dying to see you anyways. They even asked for your number the other day"

"THATS HOW J- I mean Thats how HE texted me" I didn't want to get Kiera (A fan of them to excited)

"They really texted you?"

"Yeah, anyways we'd love to stay.. address?"

~Oh yes a magical fucking time skip~

We arrive at my old friends house. "Btw, shes a famous actress, and lives in a huge mansion." I say quickly as we pull up.

"I don't think I should even be allowed to get out of the car," Shelby says in awe.

A/N THANKS FOR READING. Hopefully it wasn't to boring. It's been a while since I finished this, I'm just going through and editing little parts and also changed the story cover. Go read my other book "BTS Crack Diaries" LOVE Y'ALL BYEE

Let me know some good ffs to read cause I need more. <3

FOLLOW: oh-my-yoongi