4.Baby

"Thank you so much for doing this." My older brother said as he handed me his babygirl.

"It's no problem Joel" I said cradling the baby on my arms

"Thank you too Chris." Joel said looking over at Chris. Chris was too busy looking at the babygirl in front of his eyes.

"I'll see you guys in a week!" Joel said before walking out the door.

"Hi Elizabeth." I said meeting her big green eyes

•3 days later

"Here you go" Chris said handing me the warm bottle filled with milk. I took it from his hands to feed the crying baby.

"Shhh, it's okay." I said soothingly as I rubbed her back while she drank the milk. It was currently 3 in the morning, and Elizabeth woke us up be the loud cries for something to eat. Chris and I were exhausted but, we didn't mind.

"Chris," I looked up to see him sleeping peacefully on the carpeted floor beside the crib. I laughed softly before looking back at Elizabeth. Her eyelids were slowly draping over her green eyes. She eventually fell asleep after getting full. I laid her back down in her pink crib and then tried waking Chris up.

"Babe, come on let's go to bed." I whispered lightly shaking him. He mumbled something before getting up. We both walked back to our bedroom and climbed into bed. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I laid my head in the crook of his neck and fell asleep with him.

"Chris," I said once my brother had taken Elizabeth.

"Yeah," he asked placing his hand in
the middle of my back.

"I want to have a baby," I looked over at him to see his reaction.

"Me too, but we are still young. We will one day, I promise. He assured before stepping closer to me leaving little space between us.

"Okay." I said smiling at the thought of having a family with Chris.