8. Names

"Chris we're never going to find the perfect name! There are millions out there."  

You groan exiting off another website full of names you didn't choose from.

With only one month left until your first child is expected to be born the two of you need to give him a name.

"What about Noah? Chris jokes looking up from his phone. Unsure if he's even looking for a name anymore, you glare at him shaking your head.

You open a new site scrolling until one pops out at you. Taking your foot, you gently nudge Chris in attempt to get his attention.

"what about Parker?" You question, and he shakes his head making a stink face.

"That's too snake like" He responds so you move down the list naming other names which you don't agree on.

"I think the perfect name would be Christopher." He jokes again chuckling under his breath. You shake your head.

"I don't want him to be Christopher Velez Jr. I want him to have his own name." you state as he stands taking the computer away and resting it on the coffee table.

Lying beside you on the couch he rests his head on your stomach knowing that when he does this your boy kicks.

"He's going to be a soccer player, I'm telling you that now." Chris exclaims with a smile as he looks up at you briefly

"I think we should name him, S/N. Like we originally wanted. I agree with Chris as the original name was one that had stuck.

"That's his name then." You agree as Chris's eyes widen shocked. He kisses your stomach before kissing your lips your fingertips tangled in the mess of his hair.

wc; 324

Hey! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I promise I'll be more active. Should I make a book in Spanish? Or a book with all the boys in it? Should I take requests? Please Vote !