11. honey

"honey!" Chris; my boyfriend of 3 years yells from downstairs. I jump off from the bed and quickly race down the stairs, watching my feet and hanging onto the railing, making sure I don't fall. 

Once I reach the bottom, Chris has his arms held out. Waiting for me to jump into his embrace. He picks me up off my feet and twirls me around. 

"I missed you, baby." I whispered as he sets me down on the ground. I cup his flustered cheek before placing a soft kiss onto his pink lips. 

"I missed you way more," he smiles. 

People would normally think that greetings like this are weird. Especially when you haven't seen each other in only 8 hours. This is the type of reaction people give when they haven't seen their loved ones in weeks, or even months. 

But not us. We have been together for 3 and a half years and we have been told that we are still in the honeymoon phase. And I hope that doesn't ever change. 

"How was the studio?" I ask, making my way to the l- shaped couch. Chris trails behind me, laying his whole body on the couch, resting his head on my lap.

"Better than you could imagine. There are so many songs I can't wait to have you listen to. This is probably going to be the realest album the boys and I have ever made." he smiles. I play with his hair, seeing the way his eyes droop in and out of sleep. He's extremely exhausted, since he's been non-stop at the studio. 

"Well, I can't wait to listen to them," he looks up, showing his beautiful brown eyes. I slightly bend down to catch his lips in a kiss. 

"I love you," I whisper, stroking his cheekbone, watching his jaw clench, trying to fight back a smile. But fails in the process. 

"I love you more than anything, honey." 

--

wc; 337

This one was cute :) I hope you guys liked it !