Chapter 6

Sarah Kingsley's POV.

I ran back into our bus that morning. We were in the parking lot of McDonalds near a Starbucks. I picked up my own white mocha and Savannah's caramel mocha frap. She'd be so happy, especially with the night she had. I sat the drinks on one of the desks and jumped onto her, squealing.
I had to tell her about my night. It'd been my best yet. Luke and I got very close, and cuddled almost all night.
Okay, so it wasn't just cuddling.
We made out some. It's was awesome.
"Savannahhhhhh! Wake the fuck up, bitch!" I shook her and she woke up with a gasp. She sat up and we bumped heads, letting out a simultaneous groan. "Dude! What the fuck?" She almost screamed at me. "You'll never guess what happened! Luke is my.." I started, but she cut me off. "Wait, wait wait. He's your ENEMY?!" She yelled jokingly. "Yes. I hate him oh, so much." I responded in a sarcastic tone. "That's why he's buying breakfast for us." Savannah looked more awake after that. "Food? God, he's perfect. Fuck him." "Yep. And Starbucks." I handed her her drink and she laid back with a big smile.

Savannah Grey's POV.

After breakfast, we were on the road again, driving up to San Francisco. My mom promised to come to our concert. It's only been two days since I last saw her, but I wasn't able to say goodbye. I had so much to tell her, about Jayden and Michael.

She was my best friend, along with Sarah. My mom meant everything to me. My parents got divorced in my fourth grade year. I was okay until sixth grade when I started to self harm. A lot of my scars have faded since then, but my worst, deepest cut's scar is still there. As a reminder of when I was threatened everyday at school, and it continued at home through the computer.

I was addicted to the pain, physically and emotionally. I checked my social media pages as the insults flooded in like wild fire. I cried myself to sleep every night. Then I found music and art. They literally saved me. Instead of carving my pain into my arm, I wrote about a girl. She was happy and her life was happy. That was my first song. It was horribly written, but I plan to go over it again, rewrite it and put it on our first real album.

I sat on my bed, writing songs and doodling. My phone went off with Michael's number. I answered it cautiously.
"Hello?"

"Savannah?" Michael's happy voice rang though the phone. "Hey! What's up?"

"Nothing really... Just writing. You?" I sat my things down on the floor next to my bed.

"Oh, uh, same. Well minus the whole writing thing." He laughed, "so I uh, I was wondering if maybe after the concert you wanted to go get pizza with me and the boys? We already asked Sarah and she's cool with it."

I bit my lip nervously. "Sure. Sounds cool."

"Awesome!" You could hear the smile in his voice. "Well, see ya then?"

"Yeah," I smiled softly and hung up the phone, picking up my pillow and squealing into it.