Chapter 9

Author's Note~!

Thank you everyone for reading! I have roughly 130 reads. (v happy)

-----------

I have another date with Michael today. He asked me out with a bouquet. He's precious. Michael and Luke decided that they'd take Sarah and I to Club Foot. It's kinda like the adult version of Chucky Cheese's.

Sarah and I were picking out what we wanted to wear when Ash and Calum asked me to walk with them for a little while. We became pretty close over the last week or so. I've told them almost all of my secrets. But, they were kind of weird when I told them about mine and Michael's kiss. Ashton's face turned red and Calum just laughed awkwardly.

"Savannah, Ashton and I have been thinking." Calum said once we were outside. "We kinda don't want you to go out tonight with Michael."

I looked at them, confused. "Well, why not?" I asked in a soft voice. I've never been one to want to accidentally start a fight.

"I like you," Calum said gently.

"Okay, um. I'm sorry. I can't deal with this... I'm leaving. I'm still going on that date." I said in a softer voice than earlier. I pushed through them and once I got them out of sight, I started running and didn't stop until I fully ran into Michael's back. He turned around quickly and smiled when he saw me. "Hey, Savannah!" He pulled me into a hug. I was breathing hard already from running. Now I felt tears coming. I didn't want him to know how much struggle I was going through. "H-hi. I'm s-sorry," I said inbetween pants. "I g-gotta go t-to my dressing r-room... N-not finished getting r-ready yet." He smiled and kissed my cheek, I blushed. "I'll let you go then. See you in an hour?" I nodded and we parted ways.

I went into the family bathroom and sat on the counter. I pulled my knees in and let it go. I began crying, turning on the fan so I was sure no one could hear me. There was a knock on the door. "I-it's taken..." I said through soft sobs. Ashton walked in and and gently put his hand on my shaking shoulder. "S-Savannah... Shit we didn't mean to upset you." I shook my head, turning toward him but keeping my eyes on the floor. "It's not that," I said softly. "I ran into Michael on the way here I really wanted to tell him," my voice cracked. "W-what happened but I c-couldn't because I c-couldn't f-fucking breathe. I'm just so fucking fat." I broke into tears again. He pulled me into his chest, giving me a tight bear hug. "Shh... Savannah. Trust me, he doesn't care if you have to pant or calm yourself down. He really likes you." I felt my cheeks warm up. "Anyways, I bet he'd find it totally sexy if you had to pant." He laughed. I laughed softly, hitting his chest gently as I pulled away from his hug. "Thanks, perv." I shook my head as he smiled at me. "Welcome." He opened the door and we walked out.

----

I decided on a light caramel tank top, high-waisted flower print shorts with matching hightop sneakers. My hair was tied in two loose braids with my normal winged eyeliner. Sarah wore a peach crop top and grey skinnies with her black converse. Her hair was down and curly, pushed back with her reading glasses. We were walking to meet the boys in front of the stadium that they were going to play in tomorrow night.

"Savannah! Sarah!" We heard Michael yell our names as we whipped around to see them running at us full speed. In Michael's hand, he carried a small plush lion, my favorite animal, and in Luke's was a small bag for Sarah. I threw my hand up in the air, waving to them happily. "Hey guys!"

Once they caught up to us, Luke and Sarah immediately started sucking faces. Michael and I looked at each other with wide eyes and made gagging noises. "Y'all are nasty." I said loudly. They pulled away and started laughed. Michael just shook his head at me. "Think they fucked?" He asked, I nodded and Sarah gasped. "Excuse you! I am a slut, but I am not THAT big of a slut. We've only know each other for a month." I laughed softly, "but he's Luke Hemmings." She blushed as Luke nodded. "That's true. I am." He put his hands on his waist, standing like he was a super hero. Sarah giggled and kissed his cheek. I laughed and entwined my fingers with Michael's. He smiled down at me. I blushed brightly.

"You guys wanna play chicken?" Michael asked, changing the subject. I felt my cheeks heat up as Luke agreed and Sarah jumped on his back. What if he couldn't lift me? Ohmygodohmygod.
Before I knew it, Michael was picking me up by putting my arms around his neck and standing up straight. I squealed, pushing my face into his neck as I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist. He laughed, whispering the rules to me while Luke and Sarah got ready.
"Ready to do this?" He asked softly, holding me tightly. "If you feel like you're falling just tell me, okay?" I nodded and he smiled widely. "LUKE MY GIRLFRIEND IS SO GONNA BEAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

----

After dinner, we got separated from Luke and Sarah. We played a shit ton of skee-ball and won a few stuffed animals before we decided to head back to our busses.

"Hey, Michael?" I asked softly as we climbed into his tour bus, his sweater draped over my shoulders. "Yeah?"
"W-when you called me your girlfriend earlier... Did you mean it?" He blushed softly. I blushed harder. "'Course, Savannah.. I.. I really like you." I smiled brightly and stopped him by standing in front of him. "Are you for real? Because I really like you, too." My face was red as he nodded. He leaned down, our faces getting closer as mine heated up. Our lips pressed together gently, then slowly getting rougher. He picked me up, wrapping my legs around his as he carried me to the back of the bus where their beds were. Thank God we were the only ones there.
He turned on his radio loudly as it instantly blasted Midnight City by M83.
I lied down on his bed, biting my lip as I watched him pull off his shirt and climb on top of me. He pressed our lips together, I blushed. Why do I have to blush about everything? Fuck.
He deepened the kiss, pushing me farther down into the bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he moved his lips to my jaw and then my neck. I squeaked gently as he rolled over, pulling me on top of him. He pushed his hands in the back pockets of my shorts. I accidentally pressed my body roughly against his as he laughed. "Someones eager." He jokes softly, running his fingers along my side, making me jerk against him again. "I-I'm just ticklish, you ass." He laughs, "oh really?" I nod. Michael climbs back in top of me as my face gets redder. He goes to kiss me, but instead starts tickling me rapidly. I gasped as I started giggling and slapping his arms gently. "You jerk!"