Chapter 2

The next morning

I wake up around 8, which I never do, so you can tell I'm excited.Don't get me wrong, it's not my first time going on a date if it even is one. I've had boyfriends before, sucky ones, but I had them.I'm excited because I haven't felt anything exciting in a really long time. I didn't even bother with boys before Ethan, it's something refreshing about him that I like.

So I get up, get my phone and go straight to the bathroom. I put some music on, brush my teeth and get on with the good stuff, makeup.I don't know if to go on full makeup duty like maybe that's going to scare him away. So I just go with my basics; I do my brows, get some concealer going, a bit of bronzer, a bit oh highlight to bring all the boys to my yard and finally some mascara.

10:30

Okay, half an hour remaining, and I don't know what to wear.I want to wear a dress but I don't want it to look like I'm trying too hard but I also don't want it to look like I'm not bothered.Teen Problems.

Finally, I've decided on a short skirt with an off the shoulders blush pink top a cute little backpack and my superstars that way I look kind of elegant and kind of sporty.

11:00

I look down at my phone and the time just marked 11, and I didn't even realize how nervous I was till now. I'm glad my parents aren't home because I wasn't going to tell them that I'm going on a date(if it even is a date) and they would definitely know something is up, from me waking up that early and dressing up. As always they are on business trips, or as I like to call them getting away from my children week.Anyways because I'm not a bad sister, I called Carla to spend some time with my little brother Matt while I'm gone.

Ding-Dong

That has to be Carla, so I just yell ' Come in, it's open'. As I pack my bag I can feel someone placing their hands on my waist, I turn around and I see Carla.

''Got you!'' She said bursting out laughing.

''Not funny, you nearly gave me a heart attack.''

''Still waiting for Prince Charming I see'' Carla replied laughing.

''Haha, very funny, also why did you give him my number, and how did you know how he looked like and how to find him?''

''Hellerr, he's new, so not that hard to spot, and Sara took a picture of him in biology and posted it on Snapchat''

(Sara is the typical slutty girl who gets with everyone, I would say she's a mean girl, but that would be a total lie, I mean she can be mean, but luckily in my school, there are no mean girls)

|@TissueGrayson is my Instagram fan account so feel free to follow for, updates and edits of the twins.|

''Can you send me that ?''