Chapter 5

''Ethan?''

''Nope''I can hear him say that without trying to laugh.

''Grayson?'' I say with a clear doubt in my voice and mind.

''Bingo!''

''Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I.. don't...'' At this point I don't even know what I was trying to say, I get up to get my clothes and lock myself in their bathroom. 

What the hell is wrong with me.

I can hear a soft knock on the door ''Hey, you alright in there?''

''Um, yeah'' I'm not even sure of what I'm saying to be honest.

I get dressed quickly and open the door, ready to face Grayson and explain why I was half naked on his twin's brother bed!

''So, listen...I'm sorry, I didn't know you lived with him and I did know he had a brother but not a twin brother and I'm so sorry, this is not the way I wanted for us to meet.''

''It's fine, honestly; I was just looking for Ethan's charger because mine broke, but honestly what I got to see was way better.''

''You are such an idiot''I say crossing my arms.

''I'm joking, but honestly. I'm just a kid how can you do that to my eyes; there is not enough holy water in the world that could make me unsee that''

I just ignore him as I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket; I take it out and I see it's a message from Ethan.

''Hey, sorry, but I won't be able to make it.I'm with my mum and I'm helping her out around the house, sorry. xx''

''It's fine x''

''Sorry, again xx''

And this time I don't reply, instead, i put my shoes on and get ready to go home.

''Hey where are you going ?'' Grayson asks.

''Home, Ethan isn't coming and I refuse to embarrass myself any further.''

''Stay, I want to get to know my brother's girlfriend''

''I'm not his girlfriend!''

''Then what were you doing on his bed ?''

''Searching for my contact lenses''

''Yeah right...''

''Okay, fair point but seriously, I'm not his girlfriend''

''Wait, you aren't Maddie ?''

''I am''

''Phew, that would've been really awkward if my brother had a side chick''

''Seriously? You are a jerk.'' And just like that, I storm out.Something I've been doing a lot recently.''

I go outside and directly to my car.

''Shit'' I say loudly.

There is no gas left.

'' Shit, shit, shit'' 

I was so angry at this point, this day couldn't have gone worst.Like seriously my ''boyfriend's'' brother saw me half naked.

 And just as I said that a heavy storm started.

''Great, fucking great.''

I rest my head on the steering wheel and start to cry.Then I hear someone knocking on the car's window.I look up and see Grayson.

''Hey, you okay?I'm sorry for earlier, honestly''

''It's okay'' I reply with my lip quivering.

''Want to come upstairs, till the storm is over?'' He said with a gentle smile.