Chapter 10

*Ring Ring Ring*

I instantly wake up and turn off my alarm.Wait?What just happened? I was downstairs, and  Ethan said..and I was crying, and Carla was...

I look at my phone and see 'Saturday'. So this was all a dream, I sigh with relief.Thank God!

But I still needed to tell Ethan what happened.So I get ready and get in the car.To be honest I should've realized it wasn't real because my brother doesn't even go to karate!

I park and then try to figure out what to say to him, but there was no easy way to say it.So I go straight to the elevator and pressed '3'.With my sweaty hands, I manage to knock on the door.

''Hey!'' Says Ethan.

''Hi, can we talk?''

''Of course, come in.''

I looked around and Grayson wasn't there, I don't know if he was in his room sleeping, or wasn't home.

''Grayson went to the store to buy some things.'' He said.

I nod and then take a big breath because I don't want this conversation to go like it did in my dream.

''So, I have some things to tell you.''

''Okay, I'm listening.'' He says as he sits down.

So I began to tell him everything, starting with my surprise, to Grayson walking in on me, to me getting raped and Grayson being there and saving me.

''Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I wish I was the one who was there to save you, but I'm so grateful my brother was there at the right time.'' He says as he pulls me into a hug.

''And one more thing, when you called Grayson the other day he wasn't at the movies, he was at my house checking up on me,'' I say while fidgeting with my hands.

''What? I didn't call Grayson; I wasn't even home, I was at my mum's''

''Oh, so maybe that was part of the dream too...''

''What dream?''

And then I tell him about the dream where he called me a slut and how angry he was when he found out I liked Grayson.

''I would never do that! I have to admit that I'm not too happy about you being into Grayson, but I would never call you that, ever.Or talk to you about being a charity case.That's not who I am.''

''I know, but it seemed so real, that's why I started crying because I couldn't believe what you were saying to me.If it was anyone else calling me that I would've punched them, but coming from you, I just started sobbing.''

''Well, don't worry about it, I would never do that! Also, thank you for being honest with me! I know it must've been really hard for you to open up about this.''

''Yeah, thank you for being understanding.''

''Um, Maddie?''I hear someone say behind me.

I turn around and see Grayson.

''Hi....''

''Bro, it's fine she told me everything. '' Ethan adds.

''About that, I wanted to talk to both of you...'' 

''Okay, about what?'' They say in sync.

''So, summer starts in like a week or so, and I decided to distance myself from both of you; I think it's for the best. Grayson, I have really strong feelings for you, but I also like Ethan and it's not fair to you, either of you.So I want you to erase my number and basically forget where I currently live.I don't want anything to do with you.'' I could feel my head burning, hands sweating even more, and tears forming in my eyes. And with that said, I leave without listening to what they have to say. 

I go back to my car and this time I let it all out. The tears, the pain and the fury inside of me.I decided to do one more stop before going home.To get what I needed, closure.This time I wasn't even thinking, it felt like I was compelled. 

I got out of the car and knocked at his door. He opens it and didn't get to say anything because I was too fast, my fist had already hit his face.

''Shit!'' Jay yells as he wipes the blood running down his nose.

''FUCK YOU!WHAT YOU DID TO ME IS DISGUSTING, YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON AND A FUCKING VILE PERSON; I CANT EVEN LOOK AT YOU WITHOUT WANTING TO SPIT.YOU ARE A FUCKING PIECE OF TRASH WHO DOESNT DESERVE ANYTHING.I WOULD BE ASHAMED TO BE RELATED TO YOU.'' and then I take off once again.

I go straight home this time and even tho I want to curl up in a ball and stay by myself I don't, because I realize I have the best little brother in the world, so I go to his room and lay beside him in the bed, and then drift off to sleep.

Hi sorry for the short chapter but I didn't know what to write.Also, I'm going to be taking a break from writing, cause I don't have any good ideas, so yeah, bye :))

Don't forget to follow me on my Instagram fan-account: @TissueGrayson