Chapter 3

I can't believe all that just happened. Me, Maddison Bailey Gravell, kissing a boy! I mean I've had my first kiss already, but not like that, never like that.It was definitely a memorable night and I hope there is more to come.

''Maddie!'' I can hear Matt running towards me.

''Hey, buddy'' I say while giving him a hug.

My brother is 7 years old, quite tall for his age, he has green eyes and short brown hair.

''How was your day?''

''Pretty good, I've watched this movie called High School Musical, apparently, it's the movie of your generation.''

''Yes it is, it's a classic; Let's get you to bed''

After I tuck my brother in, I go straight to the kitchen where Carla was waiting for me.

''Sooo, how did it go?''

''I don't even know, I have so many mixed emotions like there were moments where it was awkward and cringy but also I really enjoyed his company and he's really sweet and, I don't know, I can't put my feelings into words''

''Did you guys kiss?''

I look away and immediately start blushing.

''Omg, you totally did, didn't you?'' She says in a sassy voice.

''Yeah, we did. He wanted to carry on with the date but I said that I should go home and check on you guys; I don't want to rush into it, like the last time...''

''Yeah you are right...''

''But we are meeting again tomorrow.''

After that, we went to my room and I told her everything, every single detail; all the awkward and good moments.Then we went to sleep, I was exhausted.

''Good Morning, sunshine'' Says Carla.

''Uh, not yet''

''It's 12, and someone is here to see you''

''Too early and I don't care''

''You sure about that ?''

''Yeah, what she said''I suddenly hear Ethan's voice.

I instantly stand up with a confused expression on my face.

''Wait, what ?what is he doing here?''I look at Carla

''What do you mean, didn't you say your mystery saga date is continuing today?''

''Um, yeah but I didn't think it would happen right now, like maybe a good morning text first.."

''Well how about I say good morning in person, good morning '' Ethan says smirking.

''Ugh, I hate boys'' I say walking out the door into the bathroom.

So that just happen, I look gross in the morning. Why did Carla let him in? UGH! 😑 As I think about just happened over and over again, I brush my teeth and get ready for my day.When I finally get out of the bathroom I go change my clothes quickly and then go straight to the kitchen knowing they are waiting for me.

''Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed..''😆-Ethan

''Shut up''🙄 I reply.

''Are you ready to head out?''

''Sure'' I say as I slip on my shoes and head for the door.

The rest of the day wasn't nearly as special as last night, but it wasn't bad either.We went to Starbucks and talked for hours, we got to know each other better.