Prologue

She was suddenly awaken by a loud noise that resembled the sound of a drum.

"Oh wait, they seem to be the informers of the king", she thought.

Oh no! She cursed.

She hopped out of the blanket and headed straight for the window.

She leaned out in time to hear some commotion.

"Attention one and all", a shaggy man dressed in brown jacket and dusty boots shouted. "I am here all around the town to declare the will of our beloved king. His Highness has decided to have his Queen Isabella to take over the kingdom until he recovers from his illness. He has wished from his people, the Ruminants, to abide by the Queen's decisions."

He kept on shouting whilst moving his position so that he could cover all the people from the town.

She suddenly smiled at the mere thought of having the Queen take over the throne.

"I don't know why, but I really awaited this moment", she murmured as she moved away from the window.

Darkness is where even shadows abandon us. And sometimes, even in the brightest and the phases, there comes a sudden unexpected darkness that can engulf the presence of a soul.
Nothing is expected in this world.
Life is definitely not what we expect it to be.

And this darkness would soon engulf the Queen in its folds.
If only she knew this, she would never have taken the throne.
But as they say, who can avoid what is supposed to happen?