Lying

I was laying in bed, a day off for me. I didn't want to get up. I had already gotten up and eaten, Edith's orders. I hadn't seen Justin today and quite honestly, I wasn't looking for him. He was about to kiss me yesterday. Justin of all people, steal my first kiss. Not only that, he called Charley over only the day before that, the same day I went to the club and the same day that he touched me for the first time.

Regret was starting to form every time it thought about it.

My lazy eyes never moved from the book even as my door opened figuring it was either Skylar or Edith. Hearing nothing, my eyes curiously moved up to meet Justin's dull gaze. I blinked as he stared, no emotion on his face or words coming out of his mouth.

"Yes?" I asked trying not to sound pushy or rude.

He moved himself more in the room, shutting the door. "Why did you leave the kitchen yesterday?"

I bit my inner cheek, shrugging my shoulder. "You seemed to be busy, I guess."

"I didn't say you could leave," he mumbled. "I told you to stay right there."

"I'm sorry, but was I supposed to wait for you to finish getting a blowjob?"

He gave me a look, rolling his eyes. "Well obviously."

He couldn't be serious. Justin was the most perplex man I had ever encountered. Is that what men were like? All of them? I preferred the men I read in my books, I still preferred the fairytales.

"Actually, I would have preferred you be the one to give it to me," he said as though he were talking about the weather, typing on his iPhone.

I kept my mouth shut hoping that this wasn't going to go where I thought it was. I didn't need him telling me to suck his dick again then hit me when I say no.

"You know that talking to you is like talking to a wall," he said. I yet again said nothing making him growl in frustration.

I sighed softly. "What do you want me to say, Justin?" I asked quietly.

He breathed out. Thinking. For once, he was speechless.

"That still didn't give you the right to defy me," he said making me bite my bottom lip.

"I'm sorry," I sighed out, my fingers moving delicately over the pages. To my surprise, he said nothing, only moving further into the room.

He gently grabbed the book out of my hand, reading over the tittle.

"Othello," he mumbled, licking his lips and looking at me.

I nodded, bitting my inner cheek. He placed it back on my lap, breathing out through his nose.

"I came to talk to you actually," his voice lowered, almost into a whisper as he moved around the bed.

"What about?" I asked quietly and quite nervously. I wondered if I did anything wrong or forgot to do anything that would result in punishment. The thought made me shiver.

"My mother is coming," he said and the thought of someone like Justin made me shiver. "She can't know that you work for me and Edith either, she believes in doing things for yourself," he rolled his eyes. "She would want to know why you're here, she's quite excited to meet you, actually."

I gulped, fiddling with my fingers. So she didn't know the truth about me?

"I need you to be on your best behavior," he said. "And you have to pretend to be my significant other."

I nearly choked on my spit, feeling my throat run dry. "W-Why?" I stammered.

"Don't question me," he growled. "But if you must know, it's because I accidentally mentioned you to her and she thinks that we are dating."